Favorite Movie Lines | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Movie Lines

The entire movie "True Romance". Literally the entire movie is full of quotable lines.

Great call. Great movie. Right up there with Pulp Fiction for me. Tarantino script, btw. I cannot find it anywhere on ANY streaming service. You? Don’t know why. Netflix/Hulu/HBOGo/...nada. The Walken/Hopper Sicilian eggplant scene is gold.

“Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?”
- Gene Hackman, ‘The French Connection.’

-The whole coffee shop scene dialogue in Heat.

Great call. Great movie. Right up there with Pulp Fiction for me. Tarantino script, btw. I cannot find it anywhere on ANY streaming service. You? Don’t know why. Netflix/Hulu/HBOGo/...nada. The Walken/Hopper Sicilian eggplant scene is gold.
I own the DVD. That's the only way I'm able to watch it.

FYI, back when I was an unsavory character, this movie was my go-to move with women.

No woman (usually) has ever seen this movie. They always end up loving the romantic side of it. At the end, when the movie ends, I lean over, look at them, and say "you're so cool"...works every time.

Eggplant scene is incredible, also the rooftop scene and diner scene.

I own the DVD. That's the only way I'm able to watch it.

FYI, back when I was an unsavory character, this movie was my go-to move with women.

No woman (usually) has ever seen this movie. They always end up loving the romantic side of it. At the end, when the movie ends, I lean over, look at them, and say "you're so cool"...works every time.

Eggplant scene is incredible, also the rooftop scene and diner scene.

Same. Just the DVD. Same with me re: “unsavory days.” Ha! This and Eyes Wide Shut were automatics.

Get to the CHOPPA !!!!! Predator

Just about the entire goonies movie
Same with super troopers

Anchorman has some good ones.

Would you like to play a game?. Feardotcom

There's just too many to list...

Negative, Ghostrider. The pattern is full.

"I'm bringing him in closer Merlin." - Maverick

"YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHAT??!!!" - From a young Tim Robbins as Merlin.

"Going to hit the brakes, and he'll fly right by."

A couple random favorites.

"What is it you want. Girl?... Boy?" - Proximo to Maximus

"Who's going to do it, you? You, Lt. Weinberg?!?" (just because Lt. Weinberg is wondering, hey what did I do?)

Reporter: "What about that paternity suit?" Big Ern: "Let's not even talk about that, the woman is boldface liar. I pulled out really early on that one"

Judge: "Say Fred, did you hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic and the colored boy who went to heaven" Bishop: "yeah, Judge, that's a doozy!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom