Feature story on Today Show this morning | Syracusefan.com

Feature story on Today Show this morning

realorange

Living Legend
NBC will have the Bernie Fine story as a feature this morning on the Today Show.

Today show piece was very brief and was reported from the Penn State campus. It basically stuck to the facts and noted the past investigations. I was expecting some piling on but was pleased to see it was handled in a fair manner to the accuser, Bernie and the university.

Today show piece was very brief and was reported from the Penn State campus. It basically stuck to the facts and noted the past investigations. I was expecting some piling on but was pleased to see it was handled in a fair manner to the accuser, Bernie and the university.

It appears to me that every news outlet except for ESPN's Schwarz have been extremely professional about this so far and are simply reporting the facts.

It sounds like most news outlets are treating this story with a hint of pessimism.

ESPN is the only one pushing this story. Everyone else is just reporting the facts and that there is an investigation re-opened, with the caveat that this story was already squashed. I think Schwarz has today to get the public on his side, judging by what im seeing, thats not happening at all. If noone else steps forward hes screwed. Maybe he can go find another crackhead to play the cousin who was molested 40 yrs ago.

We just have to weather the storm today.

From all I have read on the subject pedophiles are insatiable. If what Davis, and now his stepbrother, says is true there will soon be 4, 5, a dozen or more young and middle-aged men coming forth to tell the police investigators that they were victims. I don't think this is over in a day, but if no one comes forth to corroborate within a week I would feel a little more confident calling BS to Davis' claim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom