Feldman: BREAKING: Syracuse will hire Scott Shafer as its new head coach, source tells CBS | Syracusefan.com

Feldman: BREAKING: Syracuse will hire Scott Shafer as its new head coach, source tells CBS

Well, I don't hate the move.

Glad we were able to do this swiftly. Hopefully we can keep the class together.

Good, the guy can sure coach D!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't see anything wrong with trying to continue the first glimpse of positive momentum since 1998. I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

ok looks like we have a new coach. screw diaco and everyone else. LETS GO ORANGE!!

All things considered...good hire. How it works out in the end remains to be seen but as of now I like it.

This in good news. Continuity is good. Continuity + good coach & staff is better.

HCSS RULES NOW I WANT TO HEAR WE WILL NOT BE LOSING ANY COACHES

Timing of the leak perfect...blowout will need other news. Love to wrap up Hackett also. Absolute only move going forward now. N D blows, no wonder Spitt almost beat em.

Like the move. Like hiring from within, it sends the right message to others on the staff.

Should have no problem keeping our D recruits in the fold, hopefully the rest of the staff is maintained so we can say the same about the offensive recruits.

Now lets go add a solid asst. to the staff with some NJ ties. We need to open that state back up.