Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach

Some bunny’s going to commit to FLJ’s team next; whose that gonna be?

75C3AAB6-38E6-4280-B4AB-094599F5B0E7.jpeg

So it is Friday at 5:45 in Syracuse and I just received a letter saying that I have not paid for my basketball season tickets. I have to assume it is my women's tickets as that is all I have, not men. But I did pay, a long time ago. My account reflects that if I go online. It says I went past the June 1 deadline. Now I did give up one seat with my ticket rep that I never use. I am hoping it is that ticket. Did anyone else get such a letter and have paid? Ugh.

So it is Friday at 5:45 in Syracuse and I just received a letter saying that I have not paid for my basketball season tickets. I have to assume it is my women's tickets as that is all I have, not men. But I did pay, a long time ago. My account reflects that if I go online. It says I went past the June 1 deadline. Now I did give up one seat with my ticket rep that I never use. I am hoping it is that ticket. Did anyone else get such a letter and have paid? Ugh.
I'll check with my brother who is the account holder but if he had gotten a letter like that he would have texted me right away. What happened when you called your account rep? If it shows as paid online I would think they would have to make it right so you don't lose your seats.

It was Friday at 6pm in Syracuse. I composed an email to my rep and to the cuse ticket account and both answered early this morning that they had been given a wrong list and several people got these letters and that my seat is paid and not to worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom