Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Felisha Legette Jack Announced Syracuse Head Coach

Hopefully her 1st two phone calls are to the Carrs.

Followed by one to this nice person:
They always wanted Lexi to be Orange. I'll reach out later this week and see if I get a response. I would be shocked if she does not come to us.

llandz has the seat next to me courtside and another across the court. You and she should connect on some dates when you might be here, would love to have a beer or three with you and your family and/or friends.
It's 3. And funny I was going to tell you about my seat. I have one next to Kelly Row 1 feet on the court and 1, I think it is row 3 on other side. I think I will be at the first game. That is my plan. Just another trip. It's only money...

Hopefully she can hit the portal and get some height down low. Seemed like all we had were guards this season.
A lot of people are talking about her getting players from Buffalo. I do not see her taking players from Buffalo and leave the program at a disadvantage.
why not? she wants to win. The players probably chose her more than the school. Maybe they want to stay with her. It's all about winning, not being nice. Respected, yes, but nice, no. If they want to come, and she wants them to come, then it's about a 90 minute drive. .Come on over.

why not? she wants to win. The players probably chose her more than the school. Maybe they want to stay with her. It's all about winning, not being nice. Respected, yes, but nice, no. If they want to come, and she wants them to come, then it's about a 90 minute drive. .Come on over.
It makes good sense for Fair to transfer as she has hopes of playing in WNBA, 1-2 years at a Power 5 school over the MAC could enhance her game and future.

15A34C9F-0355-4DC5-9E1C-8BFC3ADB1B07.gif

They always wanted Lexi to be Orange. I'll reach out later this week and see if I get a response. I would be shocked if she does not come to us.
Just asking, but can she play at the ACC level?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom