FF GameThread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

FF GameThread

shouldn't have taken grant out. he fights

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

we're at a point in the game where we can't count on fouls being called, too.
let's turn it around, orange!

michigan left the door open and we didnt walk through it before it closed

it's been a great season win or lose tonight.

however it turns out, can't be too upset about it.

Why the are Grant and Keita sitting? James and Rak are useless out there.

Keita? Guy has zero points and rebounds what are you talking about?

It's really been simple all year long - hit outside shots and we can beat any team in the nation - don't and we lose to good teams - nothing more need be said.

I've never seen one players ineffectiveness (Southerland) cost a team so much. He can't rebound AND he can't shoot. the only 2 things he could do all season. i don't understand why he's in the game.

The players we needed tonight didn't show up. And in Southerlands case he is actually playing for the other team.

michigan being a big ten team knows how to win ugly.. they have played the best defensively i have seen all year

James picked a bad night to throw up a complete stinker. Shots aside he isn't doing anything else either. No boards no defense nothing.

Final four was a great run for this handicapped team. Lacked a scorer and not much offensively. Story of the season really.

JB is going to ride James down with the ship in this one. I can't believe he isn't going to put Grant back in. He's one of the reasons we were able to cut the lead. James has come up with absolutely NOTHING positive tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom