FF GameThread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

FF GameThread

Well kids, this feels like it. Short of an extraordinary comeback, I think we've had it.

jesus is dirty throwing it?

what happened to big game james?

comon hit 5 in the last 3 minutes buddy

Say whatever you want about dirty, the refs, etc etc..this game will have come down to inability to rebound missed shots on our defensive end.

james helped get us here ... these are 18-22 year old kids not machines

Had the chance to take control of the game during the Michigan drought but hard to do when CJ is the only option

Well kids, this feels like it. Short of an extraordinary comeback, I think we've had it.

I've got the same feeling. Resignation.

we're shooting like crap but we're really active on defense. they're busting their asses out there.

Triche and Southerland have been inconsistent this entire year, you knew one game they would struggle, unfortunately its today.

I'm strangely calm about this. Only Fair truly showed up tonight of our big 4 and even he got into too much one-on-five. Hats off to Michigan. They were much tougher defensively than I thought

Cheers,
Neil

Grant has 8 rebounds in the limited minutes he's been in - JS has all of 2

Jimmy left a lotttt to be desired tonight

yeah i really think he missed the chance to seize control when he took cj out early and then again when he brought james back in for grant

James with an open 3 in the corner to tie is what sticks with me

how do they call a block on triche there, but l'ville slaps up and down the court and nothing?

Say whatever you want about dirty, the refs, etc etc..this game will have come down to inability to rebound missed shots on our defensive end.
Which is part of southerlands responsiblities.

It's really been simple all year long - hit outside shots and we can beat any team in the nation - don't and we lose to good teams - nothing more need be said.

JB will say something along that line after the game. We weren't making our shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom