FHCDM Intro Presser Thread... | Syracusefan.com

FHCDM Intro Presser Thread...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
Hmmm, he mentions the Dream job, but now has a new dream. That was lame explanation

Good question, parrallels between rebuild at SU and what he plans on doing at Buffalo.

HCDM wants to make it clear, he has played in this league, he has coached in this league. He has repeated this i think 3 times already lol

He's the most upbeat and smiley I've ever seen him. And he seems like he's full of fecal matter too.

I agree he is full of fecal matter. I think the last time we saw him this happy was for his "FIRST DREAM!"

Said, he wants coordinators that have been in the league
so Shafer safe but Hackett not so much? Hackett had 2 spots as Offensive Control Coach in the NFL including a stint with the Bills before coming to SU

watch out Russ and Buddy, he said the same stuff to us 4 years ago

Could somebody please tell me if Marrone is excited because I'm not sure he mentioned if he was or not?

Either this new job is a dream within a dream or he doesnt know he is in limbo. Considering the fact that he is taking the Buffalo job, I believe it's the latter.

he likes to talk to the players first. Hmmmmm some posts by his "former" players contradict that statement.

Kudos to Marrone for saying "obviously" fewer than ten times by my count. I'm not a fan of the constant "up-talk" during the prepared statement though.

Can we stop hating now? I watched 30 seconds, to see what he'd say about assistants and turned it off. Unless you're a Bills fan it's time to move on. Turn off the presser and worry about SU football. DM is gone, for good.

@buffalobills: #Bills Doug Marrone: "Right from the beginning, this is where I wanted to be"

Did he really say this?

images

you love that area. How many recruits did you bring in from that area Doug?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom