Final comments for 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Final comments for 2022

Acesn8s

Starter
First and foremost big shout out to rrlbees for tickets to yesterdays game!
On to the parting thoughts, listen I am disappointed in the loss, stupid errors and special teams cost us that game. The positive is the pinstripe bowl was a chance to get young guys playing time and overall I saw lots of positives. You have to think with an easier schedule and the pieces we have In place a bowl game potentially a better bowl game is in the future. After last year, I said many times I want Dino fired, it couldn’t possibly have happened after a 7 win season and bowl appearance, but improvement should be a given next year. If you look at the schedule who can u say is 100 percent going to be better than us? Clemson, Florida State and North Carolina, that’s the list as I see it. Dino misses a bowl game next year then it’s a fireable offense. Lastly I like Shrader but I wonder how rock solid his starting job is? He should be the starter and all signs point to that, but Lamson looked like the real deal in spring game and Carlos obviously has some tools. I just hope the best player actually gets the job whoever it is. I hate to wish time away but I am already way more excited about 2023 then I was about 2022! Happy New Year to all of you and Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom