Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it may be an option for some of you that are worrying about "peeking" too soon and crashing after drinking too much to consider hooking into an IV drip to your drink of choice. This way you can pace yourselves better.

And that, kids, is how you guarantee a 1 star rating.

Don’t get me wrong, I love you for it, and I love your passion. But I don’t see that approach translating well to others.
Gotchya. My rating is 5 stars, but i appreciate all feedback both positive as negative.

It's one of those days where you have to go with the watered down light beer over the 9% IPA.

Marathon, not a sprint.
Start the day with bloodies and bacon. Mimosas sans orange juice. Gonna be a day to celebrate.

If we have ESPN Game Day...I'm wondering where I can curl up and nap around 1pm to get my second wind? Have to ask the bottle collectors that come through our lot. I'm sure they know a couple good stairwells on campus.

Red Bull sales will be strong that day.

We're gonna need an RV for napping.

I think it may be an option for some of you that are worrying about "peeking" too soon and crashing after drinking too much to consider hooking into an IV drip to your drink of choice. This way you can pace yourselves better.
Or...we just hire one of those IV / hydration services to give out IV drips with water and vitamins, etc. That should guarantee an appearance on a nationally televised game, right?!

Per SU Athletics new season ticket sales are over 8000 !!

Oh hey. Happy Friday!
Let’s turn this one into a “Friday Buyday”. 888-DOME-TIX to join our football family...which has grown with over 8,000 new seats sold.

#FunFamilyFootball
#LoudHouse

At what date will they announce Clemson game a full sellout?

I'd imagine that could happen, correct?

I'm thinking 9000 is worse case...
Plan was to launch a 44 days until kickoff major marketing blitz. I haven’t seen anything in the Southern Tier. Wonder if they scaled back for now to save some $$$?

At what date will they announce Clemson game a full sellout?

I'd imagine that could happen, correct?
I have a feeling they will need a small push at the end to sell out. Maybe a special walkup price?

I have a feeling they will need a small push at the end to sell out. Maybe a special walkup price?

They have to announce a sell out. Someone will "buy" the tickets so the AD can announce it. A little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone. 47,000 looks full.

Yep, that's a great plan to get them to show up to the game, give them worse seats. They don't "deserve" the seats they paid for. :rolleyes:
They paid the gold price, not the iron price.

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist the Game of Thrones reference.)

100% sell out of our tickets. Easy , not even close. Clemson returns will also go if there are any.

Sorry if this was already stated, but if we have 9,000 NEW season ticket holders, which is absolutely amazing in it's own right, how many repeat season ticket holders are there? 25k?

Starting each home game at 34-35k tickets solid is a better attendance number than we have seen at a lot of games over the past few seasons. Exciting stuff!!

Syracuse Alumni tweeted they only have 100 tickets remaining for the Clemson game.

They as in the alumni association? SU has over 1200 left but you need to buy seasons right now. I assume they’ll release most of them prior to the Clemson game.

I'm thinking 9000 is worse case...
10,000 new season ticket holders at $200 (ave.) is a cool $2 million in new revenue. That’s not counting parking or concessions. Some of those new season tickets holders are also in preferred seating, adding addition revenue.
You have to net against any tickets they bought last year. I have no idea what that numbers is, and the trade will be a net win, probably significantly so, but the net number is the more accurate one.

Last edited:
Syracuse Alumni tweeted they only have 100 tickets remaining for the Clemson game.

They as in the alumni association? SU has over 1200 left but you need to buy seasons right now. I assume they’ll release most of them prior to the Clemson game.
Sorry the SU Alumni Office is selling a block of tickets to alumni for $40 as part of homecoming through the Orange Central website. Over 2000 alumni are returning to campus for homecoming this year and only 100 tickets are available for the Clemson game.

Sorry the SU Alumni Office is selling a block of tickets to alumni for $40 as part of homecoming through the Orange Central website. Over 2000 alumni are returning to campus for homecoming this year and only 100 tickets are available for the Clemson game.

Got it. That’s a good deal too.

If they are just over 8000 new seasons and only have 1200 left does that mean there is no way mathematically to get to the stretch goal of 10,000 new? That was a high priority goal and can't imagine they sabotaged it by releasing too many single game tickets for Clemson.

If they are just over 8000 new seasons and only have 1200 left does that mean there is no way mathematically to get to the stretch goal of 10,000 new? That was a high priority goal and can't imagine they sabotaged it by releasing too many single game tickets for Clemson.

Not sure but maybe? On their website when looking for season tickets, they show how many are available for each section. Could there be more that just aren’t shown on their website?