Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone repost connor’s email? Not finding it for some reason. Live in Seattle but I’m sure my siblings would go to the games if I offered. I kind of feel like I really need to be a part (or apart, as the kids say) of this. TIA.

cjsiskov@ syr.edu Phone is 315-443-6363. Call Now. Representatives are standing by! Mention that your part of syracusefan.com. Let us know how you make out.

They also have a great bar there called “The Beer Exchange” where they have like a mini stock market with beer and as people buy one beer the price goes up and when they don’t buy others their price drops. It’s a pretty cool experience!

Also, already planning our trip to Western Michigan game next season!

Awesome, if practical I'd love two sixers in the Zoo. We'll reimburse your costs of course

It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a football game at the dome. How are corners in the 200 level? Or am I better off looking for 300 sideline (if available?)

It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a football game at the dome. How are corners in the 200 level? Or am I better off looking for 300 sideline (if available?)
You really can’t go wrong anywhere in the dome for football. Some people don’t like the corners or endzone seats because it is harder to see when the play is at the other end of the field. With that being said, it’s cool to watch plays develop from behind the line of scrimmage. I haven’t had a bad experience sitting anywhere for football.

That's my season ticket seats. Section 249, corner endzone. Seats are great. Awesome view. You're in the endzone, but up high enough that you can see the whole field, not just when they're on your end.
Here is the view from my seat as the fans rushed the field following Clemson.

THE RECORD HAS FALLEN! 8701.

Plan for mailing seasons is that they will go out between Saturday and Tuesday. No idea why we got the cryptic UPS notifications.

Those ups notifications go out once the item is entered in the system and the label printed.

That's my season ticket seats. Section 249, corner endzone. Seats are great. Awesome view. You're in the endzone, but up high enough that you can see the whole field, not just when they're on your end.

I’ll second this as I’m in Row B of the same section. Great area/view and knowledgeable and fun fans. I should have an extra available for a few games if any lurkers or posters need because my girlfriend is working weekends almost all the time now.

THE RECORD HAS FALLEN! 8701.

Plan for mailing seasons is that they will go out between Saturday and Tuesday. No idea why we got the cryptic UPS notifications.

Thats weird. In response to a specific ask yesterday Connor said they went out earlier this week. No matter. Yay record!

Yeah I had 200's row G I think but you and a couple others mentioned the overhang really kills the atmosphere so I moved to 127 row N.
The heat under those overhangs can be brutal too when it's really hot.

That’s a fair point. Being lower in the 200’s is great though. Really good view and easy in and out for the bathroom, food, and to escape the Dome when the game ends.
Is row F under the overhang or just before it? I’m in 210

Got an updated ups alert. I’ll receive them tomorrow. They went out 2nd day air so they should get to Liverpool pretty quick.

Got an updated ups alert. I’ll receive them tomorrow. They went out 2nd day air so they should get to Liverpool pretty quick.
Unfortunately they will be delayed. They landed just short of Liverpool...your tickets are available for pickup at this cornfield outside Baldwinsville.

Russian-Ural-Airlines-plane-crash.jpg

image.jpeg

Who would have thunk. Syracuse is a football town. Sleeping giant. Waking from its slumber

Im telling you when I was there during the McNabb era it was a legit 50-50 split in enthusiasm. I actually, as someone who was there literally during his exact years, and wasnt an SU fan before, say, 1993 or so, never understood the hoops town thing until a few years later. I understood it then.

Last edited:
cjsiskov@ syr.edu Phone is 315-443-6363. Call Now. Representatives are standing by! Mention that your part of syracusefan.com. Let us know how you make out.

Thanks again for everyone’s assistance. Picked up 2 seats in 335 row D. Cant believe I’m a season ticket holder! Connor was great and quick to respond to all my questions.

(BTW, I’m blaming all of you when my wife finds out!)