Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Syracuse Alumni tweeted they only have 100 tickets remaining for the Clemson game.

They as in the alumni association? SU has over 1200 left but you need to buy seasons right now. I assume they’ll release most of them prior to the Clemson game.

If they are just over 8000 new seasons and only have 1200 left does that mean there is no way mathematically to get to the stretch goal of 10,000 new? That was a high priority goal and can't imagine they sabotaged it by releasing too many single game tickets for Clemson.
Just the alum association has their set number left. They only got a specific amount of tickets...10,000 is still very much possible

Sorry if this was already stated, but if we have 9,000 NEW season ticket holders, which is absolutely amazing in it's own right, how many repeat season ticket holders are there? 25k?

Starting each home game at 34-35k tickets solid is a better attendance number than we have seen at a lot of games over the past few seasons. Exciting stuff!!
That is about right with the 5000 students

There are still some solid seating options up in the 300s for $225. Of you have not bought what are you waiting for?

Syracuse Alumni tweeted they only have 100 tickets remaining for the Clemson game.

They as in the alumni association? SU has over 1200 left but you need to buy seasons right now. I assume they’ll release most of them prior to the Clemson game.

If they are just over 8000 new seasons and only have 1200 left does that mean there is no way mathematically to get to the stretch goal of 10,000 new? That was a high priority goal and can't imagine they sabotaged it by releasing too many single game tickets for Clemson.

Not sure but maybe? On their website when looking for season tickets, they show how many are available for each section. Could there be more that just aren’t shown on their website?
They will definitely be holding back STs that aren't on the website. No school/franchise would put all of their inventory online, then there's no urgency or perceived demand.

That's what I think, but my ticket rep yesterday was in full "no promises, you'd be better off buying another season ticket today if you want a Clemson ticket" mode.

I dunno. Nobody ever buys tickets within 20 rows of our seats. I get that they've moved a ton of tickets, but I'm skeptical that everything around us has really been sold. I bet they're holding a bunch offline.

That's what I think, but my ticket rep yesterday was in full "no promises, you'd be better off buying another season ticket today if you want a Clemson ticket" mode.

I dunno. Nobody ever buys tickets within 20 rows of our seats. I get that they've moved a ton of tickets, but I'm skeptical that everything around us has really been sold. I bet they're holding a bunch offline.
I bought them all. I’m going to sit RIGHT next to you, I’m going to starfish, and I’m going refuse to move (unless you move ... then I’ll follow).

This makes me wonder what is wrong with you? lol ;)

It's one of those days where you have to go with the watered down light beer over the 9% IPA.

Marathon, not a sprint.
Back to 1998 with the Natty Lights! ;)

I could go back to 1993 and the the Milwaukee's Best (The Beast) that came in the very hard cardboard cases. I carried more of those out of the convenience store at the corner of Adams and Crouse. We used to stack them to make furniture out for the apartment. There was a deposit on each of them, so at the end of the year we took them all back and threw a party with the refunds!...Ah the good ole days.

It's one of those days where you have to go with the watered down light beer over the 9% IPA.

Marathon, not a sprint.

I could go back to 1993 and the the Milwaukee's Best (The Beast) that came in the very hard cardboard cases. I carried more of those out of the convenience store at the corner of Adams and Crouse. We used to stack them to make furniture out for the apartment. There was a deposit on each of them, so at the end of the year we took them all back and threw a party with the refunds!...Ah the good ole days.

Lancaster Market used to deliver a keg of that for $23.99! 80 year old man shows up in a station wagon and could lift the thing over his head. Always refused our help.

Marathon, not a sprint.

Lancaster Market used to deliver a keg of that for $23.99! 80 year old man shows up in a station wagon and could lift the thing over his head. Always refused our help.
We were getting half kegs from the Miller Brewery in Fulton for like $17. Our Dorm (Riggs Hall) at SUNY Oswego would hold beer blasts and go through 12-15 kegs. Charged everyone $2 and everyone went home happy.

When I moved off campus I surely peed in your front yard sometime walking home.

We were getting half kegs from the Miller Brewery in Fulton for like $17. Our Dorm (Riggs Hall) at SUNY Oswego would hold beer blasts and go through 12-15 kegs. Charged everyone $2 and everyone went home happy.

When I moved off campus I surely peed in your front yard sometime walking home.

Loved Lancaster Market!!! Took any ID you could think of. Also had our fare share of these...

Definitely had some of those cases. There was a gas station in camillus when I was in high school that sold them for like 7.99 a case I think. Bought 2 of those and a case of labatt to see some concerts in my day

Just got an official up to the moment update.!We are at 8168 new Season tickets sold. I just called Connor with a referral for four more bring my tree to 46 with 31 new the past two years. Seems like sales are trickling in at about 100 a week with last ditch marketing just ramping up. Looks like the only roadblock to 10k new may be inventory. Some levels and sections are approaching sellout.

If you know anyone still on the fence get them to jump now. Very well may be the only way to see Clemson’s winning streak come to an end live and in person.

Just got an official up to the moment update.!We are at 8168 new Season tickets sold. I just called Connor with a referral for four more bring my tree to 46 with 31 new the past two years. Seems like sales are trickling in at about 100 a week with last ditch marketing just ramping up. Looks like the only roadblock to 10k new may be inventory. Some levels and sections are approaching sellout.

If you know anyone still on the fence get them to jump now. Very well may be the only way to see Clemson’s winning streak come to an end live and in person.
Wish i could get them. family being stubborn about it being stupid to buy seasons for one game when they think they can just buy on ticketmaster. i just cant convince them.

Wish i could get them. family being stubborn about it being stupid to buy seasons for one game when they think they can just buy on ticketmaster. i just cant convince them.
Clemson tickets will be on stubhub and other secondary sites. I doubt you will be able to buy through SU. The only way is if Clemson returns some tickets.

What is the number now being held for seasons? Figure in the 3 game packages and 6 k students and there just cannot be many tickets left for Sept 14. I am guessing less then 5 k left.

Generally how many games do you have to attend to break even with Season tickets versus buying singles? Someone said it was 4 if all games were valued equally - a big catch obviously.

What is the number now being held for seasons? Figure in the 3 game packages and 6 k students and there just cannot be many tickets left for Sept 14. I am guessing less then 5 k left.

Also the allocation to Clemson and the limited single game sale which included a pre-sale to alums and donors. Connor told me today that with the committed Clemson tickets they could barely reach 10k new season tickets even if they sell out remaining inventory so sounds like there are less than 2,000 tickets left. I honestly doubt anything additional single game for Clemson will end up being released and if there are it will be no more than a couple of hundred and largely singles.

Also the allocation to Clemson and the limited single game sale which included a pre-sale to alums and donors. Connor told me today that with the committed Clemson tickets they could barely reach 10k new season tickets even if they sell out remaining inventory so sounds like there are less than 2,000 tickets left. I honestly doubt anything additional single game for Clemson will end up being released and if there are it will be no more than a couple of hundred and largely singles.

You know me; cautious with numbers.

Online shows 1,380 season tickets still available - as bnoro and I know - 0% chance they are showing full inventory (which is fine, no one does that).

My guess is there is about 2,500-3,000 season tickets still available.

What we don't know is how many group tickets are being used for this game.

My gut tells me we need to sell about 3500/4500 tickets and this game will be sold out.

You know me; cautious with numbers.

Online shows 1,380 season tickets still available - as bnoro and I know - 0% chance they are showing full inventory (which is fine, no one does that).

My guess is there is about 2,500-3,000 season tickets still available.

What we don't know is how many group tickets are being used for this game.

My gut tells me we need to sell about 3500/4500 tickets and this game will be sold out.

Aligns with what I was told. Even if there are some seasons in inventory not shown on line with 8172 new STs sold there is a gap of 1828 to meet the 10k stretch goal and if they reach that goal Clemson will be a complete sellout with no further single game tickets released.

Generally how many games do you have to attend to break even with Season tickets versus buying singles? Someone said it was 4 if all games were valued equally - a big catch obviously.

Thats a good question. I bought 3 for this coming season but only think i can make 3 games. From a financial standpoint, i may not be even until 4, but given where my seats are, and what they are going for on the secondary market (I would not have had access to these seats at face without the seasons) 3 may be enough from a dollars and cents position. But ultimately, I really dont mind if i am not "even". For me its money well spent to get into that building 3 times and do my part to help ensure that good performance will be rewarded.

Thats a good question. I bought 3 for this coming season but only think i can make 3 games. From a financial standpoint, i may not be even until 4, but given where my seats are, and what they are going for on the secondary market (I would not have had access to these seats at face without the seasons) 3 may be enough from a dollars and cents position. But ultimately, I really dont mind if i am not "even". For me its money well spent to get into that building 3 times and do my part to help ensure that good performance will be rewarded.
In that case hopefully you find takers for the games you can’t attend so we don’t have extra silver.

it's a loss leader for me. Any game i sell in the secondary market is a win.

A bit of an anomaly this year with the Clemson game. Generally on a $125 season ticket the FCS and G5 games are around $10 and $15 and the conference games are $25. Obviously when there is a marquis OOC opponent like LSU those change but its allocation only since the $125 has been stable. So it depends on which games you want to attend. We were selling 3 game packages including Clemson for $99. I had friends who were ready to jump on that until they heard they could get full seasons for $125. And now, if you want to buy Clemson tickets you are likely relegated to the secondary market and $80+ for that one game. Getting all six games for $125 then reselling any games you can;t make it to seems like a no brainer!