Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Final Count on New Season Ticket Sales

How Many New Season Tickets Added by Clemson Kickoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The discounted Clemson tickets available to alumni for homecoming are sold out per Syracuse Alumni feed on Twitter. “Clemson tix SOLD OUT.”

I looked for them for a friend and the cheapest ticket was $71 before taxes and fees, in a section that is $125 for seasons.

If they wait, those tickets aren't gonna go down in price.

That 125 also comes with tax and fees also.

I just bought 2 new season tickets for a friend along with renewing my original 4... there wasn't much left when I did this yesterday... amazing to see

You could still renew as late as yesterday?

Just heard we are closing in on 8600.

Hey Mark, I come to certain posters for information and you are right at the top. In a different thread I had mentioned I was strongly considering making the trip back for the clemson game. There are individual tickets on stubhub/tickpick for around 75-80$. That's when ImperialOrange mentioned the season ticket package I could grab for the 125$. Would actually not be a bad idea as I can attend the game after thanksgiving and also let my sister go (she lives in Syracuse still) if I cant make it back. All of that to say, is the best bet for season tickets to just call the box office??

Hey Mark, I come to certain posters for information and you are right at the top. In a different thread I had mentioned I was strongly considering making the trip back for the clemson game. There are individual tickets on stubhub/tickpick for around 75-80$. That's when ImperialOrange mentioned the season ticket package I could grab for the 125$. Would actually not be a bad idea as I can attend the game after thanksgiving and also let my sister go (she lives in Syracuse still) if I cant make it back. All of that to say, is the best bet for season tickets to just call the box office??

If you don't have an assigned rep call Connor Siskovic and tell him you are part of the syracusefan.com group. He'll take care of you. If you are okay with upper level corners ask for something in 325 / 326. There are a number of board posters and Fine Mess Tailgate regulars in that section.

If you don't have an assigned rep call Connor Siskovic and tell him you are part of the syracusefan.com group. He'll take care of you. If you are okay with upper level corners ask for something in 325 / 326. There are a number of board posters and Fine Mess Tailgate regulars in that section.

Awesome! Was going to buy online but I will do that instead. I am also an alum (2012 grad), if that matters (probably doesn't). Think I will buy two seats and go to the clemson game with my gf, and Wake game after Thanksgiving when I am home.

Call or email Connor Siskovic cjsiskov at syr dot edu

Ask about the Ft Drum Special ($100) and mention TexanMark

or as consigliere said...you can ask to be in the syracusefan.com group

You have two great choices

Anyone who reads this and is a Syracuse fan you can do the same.

Call or email Connor Siskovic cjsiskov at syr dot edu

Ask about the Ft Drum Special ($100) and mention TexanMark

or as consigliere said...you can ask to be in the syracusefan.com group

You have two great choices

Anyone who reads this and is a Syracuse fan you can do the same.
lol I guess our definition of done, differ ;)

Okay NOW I am done. Emailed Connor and he helped with the Ft Drum Special. I got two in section 329- pretty high up, right behind the goal posts. Screw it though, not overly concerned with the seating location!! Pretty stoked to get the deal ($223 total) and be a part of this.

Okay NOW I am done. Emailed Connor and he helped with the Ft Drum Special. I got two in section 329- pretty high up, right behind the goal posts. Screw it though, not overly concerned with the seating location!! Pretty stoked to get the deal ($223 total) and be a part of this.
Welcome aboard...next season you will be in a great position to upgrade over those that didn't get Season Tickets This year.

Welcome, you’ll never look back after getting season tickets. Probably the best decision I’ve ever made.

Awesome! Was going to buy online but I will do that instead. I am also an alum (2012 grad), if that matters (probably doesn't). Think I will buy two seats and go to the clemson game with my gf, and Wake game after Thanksgiving when I am home.
Just be sure to get those tickets for games you can't attend into someone else's hands any way you can! We need a full house every week for so many reasons. Glad you are buying them!