Final Four floor | Syracusefan.com

Final Four floor

Interesting article on the creation of the floor from trees to Glendale.
See how the Men's Final Four court is made!

Kind of sad that there is so much money in the game that they can create a custom made special order floor for the final four, not to mention floors for each of the earlier round sites. Whatever happened to just playing the game(s).

BTW I hate the coloring of the floor. Too little difference in contrast in the color outside of the boundaries and inside.

BTW I hate the coloring of the floor. Too little difference in contrast in the color outside of the boundaries and inside
Exactly, that part is dumb, especially for the viewer, have to think somewhat for the players too.

Kind of sad that there is so much money in the game that they can create a custom made special order floor for the final four, not to mention floors for each of the earlier round sites. Whatever happened to just playing the game(s).

BTW I hate the coloring of the floor. Too little difference in contrast in the color outside of the boundaries and inside.

Thought the same thing watching the games Saturday. I wonder if it is easier to tell from floor level.

I thought the same for the sweet 16/elite 8 games. The tones looked dated. Like they were playing on some old church gymnasium floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom