Final Four ticket thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Final Four ticket thread...

Well just got the email on where to pick up the tix we bought through SU. Of course there's no mention of where they are in typical bass awackwards SU fashion. So get ready to be surprised Ladies and Gents for when we all get down there. Let's hope its a pleasant surprise.

Hey, used to be on the old board, been lurking here since the switch. Anyway, driving down from Atlanta on friday and have my tickets up in the nosebleeds, have a friend who has decided to come along now. So looking for an extra anywhere in the dome if anyone has one, just trying to avoid getting crushed on the price if possible.

Well just got the email on where to pick up the tix we bought through SU. Of course there's no mention of where they are in typical bass awackwards SU fashion. So get ready to be surprised Ladies and Gents for when we all get down there. Let's hope its a pleasant surprise.

My first guess would be the Sheraton where everyone who bought a travel package is staying.

In New Orelans, the SU ticket desk was at the Marriott.

My first guess would be the Sheraton where everyone who bought a travel package is staying.

In New Orelans, the SU ticket desk was at the Marriott.

he is talking about the actual seats.

The email states where to physically get the tickets. I, and I assume many others who purchased through SU have had severe anxiety over where our seats could be. Currently, they are 'unassigned'

he is talking about the actual seats.

The email states where to physically get the tickets. I, and I assume many others who purchased through SU have had severe anxiety over where our seats could be. Currently, they are 'unassigned'

My bad.

I didn't find out where my seats were in 2003 until I picked up the tickets that Friday.

Hey, used to be on the old board, been lurking here since the switch. Anyway, driving down from Atlanta on friday and have my tickets up in the nosebleeds, have a friend who has decided to come along now. So looking for an extra anywhere in the dome if anyone has one, just trying to avoid getting crushed on the price if possible.
Best bet find a Cuse fan in ATL who has an extra

Looking for 2 tickets in the 100's or 200's that aren't going to empty my bank account. Anyone have any ideas on the best way to go about that for sub $750 per ticket for the full session?

I'll be in Atlanta Friday to Sunday but as of now am without a ticket. Anyone have a single they wanna unload? Much obliged.

Danny Parkins

Yeah, that looks like it's going to be the plan.
I went to NOLA on Saturday without a ticket in 2003 and scored a single strip from a Cuse fan for Face Value within 30 secs of walking into the Marriott. There will be tickets floating around...rule of thumb buy from Cuse fans first.

I'll be in Atlanta Friday to Sunday but as of now am without a ticket. Anyone have a single they wanna unload? Much obliged.

Danny Parkins

Danny check your PM...look up at the top (be sure to be logged in)

It is a legit site. We purchased our tickets to the Final Four in NOLA last year and they did a good job. Our tickets had the "hospitality package" included last year and it really wasn't worth it imo. I believe most of the lower level and second level seats have this included with the seat cost.

This year our tickets use the "Flash" ticketing. We don't get a paper ticket... the purchaser has to swipe the credit card used to purchase the tickets to get in the gate. You can also login to the Flash site and provide a driver's license that can be used to verify your identity at the gate instead of the credit card. Your entire party has to arrive at the gate at the same time unless you transfer tickets to anyone who will be arriving at a different time.

I haven't had any problems with the site... my only beef is that the confirmation you initially get is "We're working on your order..." Last year it took several hours to get confirmation for my seat selection. This year it was only a couple of minutes before the confirmation email hit my inbox.
How about if I find better seats prior to the game, how does returning the tickets work? In my account now, it does not give me a sell option, rather there is a Return to Sender button I could select. Presumably that would send the tickets back to the NCAA, and I would get at least a partial refund? But it looks like no way for me to sell to the highest bidder, defeating the true online scalping purpose I thought it might provide.

How about if I find better seats prior to the game, how does returning the tickets work? In my account now, it does not give me a sell option, rather there is a Return to Sender button I could select. Presumably that would send the tickets back to the NCAA, and I would get at least a partial refund? But it looks like no way for me to sell to the highest bidder, defeating the true online scalping purpose I thought it might provide.

I just looked at my account and there is a Sell Tickets Now! button just below the image of the Georgia Dome. I haven't sold tickets there but it looks like it puts them back into the inventory at your asking price. I did read that they get 5% of the sell price.

So they're getting 18% on the front end and 5% on the back end. The NCAA at its finest. ..

If any of you will be selling tickets there I want to give you a heads up that they have a law in Atlanta that you must be a quarter mile away from the event location to sell tickets on the street. Just be careful so you don't get busted.

A couple years ago I was in Atlanta for a Hurricanes-Thrashers hockey game. I had an extra pair of tickets so I hung out on a corner across the street to sell them. I was holding them up like we do at Hurricanes games when a cop came up to me and said I couldn't sell them there (outside Phillips Arena) and had to be a 1/4 mile away. I asked him if I could give them away and he said "Don't B.S. me". I said I wasn't and he said "Then give them to me". I handed the tickets to him and he just said "You'd better put those in your pocket and walk away". I did and went to wait outside the box office. I ended up giving them to a young couple so the tickets wouldn't be wasted. I was happy because the Thrashers didn't get money for two tickets due to the crazy law.

Just picked up my tickets at the team hotel and they are in section 138
wow you're styling my friend with those. Are you a high roller/big donor or just a lowly season ticket holder like the rest of us (thanks for indulging as I'm still wondering where ours are going to be). thanks

wow you're styling my friend with those. Are you a high roller/big donor or just a lowly season ticket holder like the rest of us (thanks for indulging as I'm still wondering where ours are going to be). thanks

I am an under 5k donor so you all should be pretty good!

did anyone see people selling tickets down near the dome today? what were they going for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom