Final Fours since 2013 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Final Fours since 2013

If you couldn't make the same two or three rambling posts over and and over again, how many posts would you lose?
I swear to god I knew this what you would post in response.
I think with all the snark you post you should try an open mic night. You are quite the comedian and my point still stands.

We are keeping pretty good company here. Hard to have it all but there would be very few programs who wouldn't want our resume. Additionally, we have the 4th best record over this time in the nations toughest conference. Not too bad for such a down period!

Final Fours since 2013
Nova, UNC, Cuse, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin = 2

Duke, Kansas, MSU, Gonzaga, Florida, uconn, Oregon, South Carolina, Wichita State, Loyola Chicago = 1

Arizona, UCLA, Virginia, Maryland, Indiana and everyone else = 0

Cuse!

For most of the sports fan world, this is all that mattered...how'd Cuse do last year? Final Four! Pretty sweet dude.

Not - well, we went 25-0, then couldn't close out NC State in the ACC tourney, and if Ennis only drove it...but we beat Duke, and got hosed on a call...

In a board full of emotional H0T Takes, this might be the dumbest thing I've ever read here. This is rarified air not seen since the kid who worked at the airport and BlueCurtain saying the zone doesn't work in NBA arenas because the courts are bigger.
How about the guy who wanted legal advice because a fortune teller's love potion didn't work for him. That still ranks as #1

For most of the sports fan world, this is all that mattered...how'd Cuse do last year? Final Four! Pretty sweet dude.

Not - well, we went 25-0, then couldn't close out NC State in the ACC tourney, and if Ennis only drove it...but we beat Duke, and got hosed on a call...
Why did you have to bring up Ennis not driving to the hoop?

where is a guy supposed turn when this happens if he can't turn here?
Let's be honest. None of us have that kind of knowledge. Turning to a fortune teller to turn someone in to a frog, sure. Love potion. Not so much

In my eyes, we have 1 LEGIT FF since 2013. Now you might say “well, they are all legit cause they are in the final four blah blah” No. Our last Final Four was luck. We should have never made it that far. We barely squeaked it out against Zaga, and then had Virginia fall ice cold. Then we got run over by UNC. The 2013 FF was one we made off of pure talent/skill. The last time we had real great talent. Should have won the NC that year but we’ll save that discussion for another day.

There are very legitimate criticisms of the program right now. But going out of you way to discredit our accomplishments to make your point does not enhance your credibility. It simply shows your agenda. There are only a handful of posters on here that can constructively criticize without doing verbal gymnastics to discredit legitimate accomplishments.

In my eyes, we have 1 LEGIT FF since 2013. Now you might say “well, they are all legit cause they are in the final four blah blah” No. Our last Final Four was luck. We should have never made it that far. We barely squeaked it out against Zaga, and then had Virginia fall ice cold. Then we got run over by UNC. The 2013 FF was one we made off of pure talent/skill. The last time we had real great talent. Should have won the NC that year but we’ll save that discussion for another day.

Attachments

• 41C61352-770B-4115-AD33-711EB8C66DD5.jpeg
    41C61352-770B-4115-AD33-711EB8C66DD5.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 15
I swear to god I knew this what you would post in response.
I think with all the snark you post you should try an open mic night. You are quite the comedian and my point still stands.
That’s two.

It was luck that Florida's whole team returned in '07 since they could have gone pro in '06
It was luck that Mario Chalmers shot went into force OT against Memphis in '08
It was luck that Duke won the title the year that AO went down.
It was luck that Kemba went crazy over one tournament to lead Yukon to the title.

They all still count as titles though.

You forgot "It was luck that Keith ePHing Smart hit that jumper in '87"

Oh man... I WISH I could forget that....

You forgot "It was luck that Keith ePHing Smart hit that jumper in '87"

Oh man... I WISH I could forget that...

It was luck that Sims got hurt against Kentucky and we promptly turned it over like 5 times in a row with our PG out of the game.

The final four run was improbable but that doesn’t mean it was not legitimate. Both of those can be true. The odds of going to the final four is higher with the higher seed you have. That’s also true.

Discounting a Final Four run because it’s “not legit” is in the running for the stupidest thing posted here. The only way it makes sense is if you judge a program 100% on regular season performance - which absolutely NO ONE does.

It’s just a way for haters to continue to hate; it’s a way manipulate the data to fit their preferred narrative.

huh.gif

Dude you joined this forum on January 12th and have already produced a formidble portfolio of some of the worst posts ever. CuseHulk would be envious. I will give you credit that I have not seen you personally attacking people like he did, but dang you might be the most negative person on Earth with respect to Syracuse basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom