Finally made it to season 5 of Breaking Bad | Syracusefan.com

Finally made it to season 5 of Breaking Bad

Guinness

Living Legend
and am simply amazed they found a way to make Skylar even more unlikable. In season 4 she was kind of coming around and I found myself not hating her so much. Boy did they fool me.

and am simply amazed they found a way to make Skylar even more unlikable. In season 4 she was kind of coming around and I found myself not hating her so much. Boy did they fool me.
Yah, the whole "I'll just pretend to try to kill myself by waltzing into the pool" thing was the cherry in top. I was wondering if it's just the character but I actually think I don't find her palatable as an actress, regardless of role. Couldn't stand her character in Deadwood either.

So you're saying that the reason I never made it to season 3 gets worse!?

Without giving spoilers she was tolerable in season 4. Only to show in season 5 making me want to fast forward through her scenes again.

Yes, Footface becomes even more annoying and repulsive. Her screeching, beetle-browed sister actually becomes tolerable in comparison.

Armory... do yourself a favor and continue the series where you left off. Simply one of the best dramas of all time.

It's the only show i've ever watched that literally gets better every single season. From mid-season 3 until now, it's holystuff level of awesome.

The fact that you haven't really fully experienced the awesomeness of characters like Gus, Mike Ehrmanntrout, or Saul make me sad.

Not to mention, the arcs that Jessie and Walter make are some of the best character development i've ever seen on TV.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MCC
Armory... do yourself a favor and continue the series where you left off. Simply one of the best dramas of all time.

It's the only show i've ever watched that literally gets better every single season. From mid-season 3 until now, it's holystuff level of awesome.

The fact that you haven't really fully experienced the awesomeness of characters like Gus, Mike Ehrmanntrout, or Saul make me sad.

Not to mention, the arcs that Jessie and Walter make are some of the best character development i've ever seen on TV.

Mike just kills me. His face while he tells the story in the "Half Measure" episode. Even better his expression when he comes out of the truck and realizes what happened to his ear in "Bullet Points" - LOLOL.

Mike just kills me. His face while he tells the story in the "Half Measure" episode. Even better his expression when he comes out of the truck and realizes what happened to his ear in "Bullet Points" - LOLOL.
Mike is literally my favorite character on TV, maybe ever. His line at the end of last season " Walter, and... " is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Reactions: MCC
Mike is literally my favorite character on TV, maybe ever. His line at the end of last season " Walter, and... " is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Yup, I'm a huge Mike fan as well. Huge.

I'll avoid spoilers here but have to call out:

(To Walter): "You finished?" ... <PUNCH!>

Gus: "Probing for weakness..." Mike: "They didn't find any."

(To Saul): "Don't make me beat you 'til your legs don't work."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics