Fine Mess Cuse Bowl Ticket News | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Cuse Bowl Ticket News

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Once again I'm working with the SU Ticket office to set up special sections for our posters here along with nunesmagician readers. As stated before buying tickets through SU helps the school and I encourage it.

I need some Pinstripe Bowl inputs:

Look at the seating chart http://www.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/psb_2012_map.pdf

Tell me where you think good seats are on SU's side we should request?

I want some seats with club access and also some bargain seats.

The bargain seats look like a no brainer to be somewhere in Sections 235-237

Do sections 231-234 have access to the Audi Club? If so I think that is the other area we get set aside.

Once again I'm working with the SU Ticket office to set up special sections for our posters here along with nunesmagician readers. As stated before buying tickets through SU helps the school and I encourage it.

Look at the seating chart http://www.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/psb_2012_map.pdf

Do sections 231-234 have access to the Audi Club? If so I think that is the other area we get set aside.

What if it isn't the Pinstripe?

BTW, if you talked to Bill's brother, shoot me a PM. Things are going well so far.

BTW, I sat in 231 last time. Absolutely the best location. And no, the sections you list do not have access to the Audi club that I know of. I believe their club seats are a sepererate entity. Could be wrong but it wasn't set up like MetLife.

What if it isn't the Pinstripe?

If it isn't the Pinstripe...expect a similar set up. I'm trying to get ahead and have a plan to implement for them to go to press quickly.

Edit: yeah Section 231 looked the best...we'll see if we can get seats there. Anyone remember how much tix were for access to the the inside clubs?

Agree with Rick, sat in 231 and they were excellent. Multiple beer and food kiosks right behind section. No acess to club but you really don't need it.

I sat in section 135. Yankee Stadium is a horrendous place to watch a football game, there are no good seats, but it was at least close to the field. It might be a good area to target for your bargain seats.

Assuming we go there, I want access to the Audi Club. Bend them to your will Mark. Make them an offer they can't refuse!

BTW, I sat in 231 last time. Absolutely the best location.

Sat right above you in 431A. Still brag about those seats. And of course, those seats aren't available this year.

I sat in section 135. Yankee Stadium is a horrendous place to watch a football game, there are no good seats, but it was at least close to the field. It might be a good area to target for your bargain seats.

Assuming we go there, I want access to the Audi Club. Bend them to your will Mark. Make them an offer they can't refuse!
I think if you sit in the lower tiers, there aren't any good seats. We sat in the 3rd tier about the 30 yard line and I was pleasantly surprised at how decent the seats were. I was not expecting much from a baseball stadium.

We're spoiled by the Dome in that there really aren't bad seats, so most places we go to have worse seating than we're accustomed to.

I'll be in Syracuse over the Christmas Holiday (actually fly back to NC the day after the Pinstripe Bowl). If Syracuse ends up there, I absolutely want to purchase tickets. Thanks for all your work in setting this up, Mark!

Sat right above you in 431A. Still brag about those seats. And of course, those seats aren't available this year.

Were you the one throwing crap down on us? ;)

If it isn't the Pinstripe...expect a similar set up. I'm trying to get ahead and have a plan to implement for them to go to press quickly.

Edit: yeah Section 231 looked the best...we'll see if we can get seats there. Anyone remember how much tix were for access to the the inside clubs?
90?

Lady Antelbellum is playing at their free fanfest 2 hours before kickoff at the Belk Bowl.I don't know their music at all.

Tickets seem to be cheaper at the Belk for better seats.

Upper level seats at the 50 were 38 bucks at their website

I think Audi club is all indoors with no outside seating. I don't like that. No atmosphere.

My son and I sat in the Delta seats. They were in the end zone but were up high enough that the view was good and there was outdoor seating along with the indoor area with separate food, drink and bathrooms.

Are you sure that will be the Big East side of the field again?

If I go, I'm springing for section 218-222 area again. Well worth it.

you can get in the Audi Club, when you buy, wait for it.....Audi Club seats.

this doesnt appear to be an option.

for baseball, the Jim Beam Club is set up like im guessing people would want, ie: a seat out in the stands and access to a bar/lounge behind the section. for the Pinstripe, my guess is the Jim Beam Club will be open for all, as will likely the Mohegan.

i sat in 132 last time, think i will head up to the 200s this time, little elevation will help the view.

glad to see we are discussing realistic bowl seating and not this pipedream of a bowl, the Russell.

Oh Lord

Audi Club seats were $375 I think last time, and there was a deck to watch outside if you wanted. And an unbelievable amount of food and beer.

Audi Club seats were $375 I think last time, and there was a deck to watch outside if you wanted. And an unbelievable amount of food and beer.
i almost added the hoity toity sat there and mocked all us peasants out in the cold sitting with the people, guys like bayside, but i wasnt sure. :cool:

last time it certainly was an option, doesnt appear on any website now. they likely wait till the schools are announced and then it goes through them. :noidea:

you can get in the Audi Club, when you buy, wait for it.....Audi Club seats.

this doesnt appear to be an option.

for baseball, the Jim Beam Club is set up like im guessing people would want, ie: a seat out in the stands and access to a bar/lounge behind the section. for the Pinstripe, my guess is the Jim Beam Club will be open for all, as will likely the Mohegan.

i sat in 132 last time, think i will head up to the 200s this time, little elevation will help the view.

glad to see we are discussing realistic bowl seating and not this pipedream of a bowl, the Russell.

Oh Lord

you're just putting the fact that we are being considered for the russell and the teams desire to get the russell and the fact that, while not near a sure thing, it is certainly greater than a pipe dream behind your own personal desire of going to the pinstripe so you can roll out of bed, hop on a subway and go to the game.

i almost added the hoity toity sat there and mocked all us peasants out in the cold sitting with the people, guys like bayside, but i wasnt sure. :cool:

last time it certainly was an option, doesnt appear on any website now. they likely wait till the schools are announced and then it goes through them. :noidea:

After what you spent on alcohol I probably spent less money, and I took Mrs. Bayside. Anyway, part of the sale was as a fundraiser for the AD, so it made sense on that level too.

you're just putting the fact that we are being considered for the russell and the teams desire to get the russell and the fact that, while not near a sure thing, it is certainly greater than a pipe dream behind your own personal desire of going to the pinstripe so you can roll out of bed, hop on a subway and go to the game.

He cannot hop straight on the subway any more...he has to drive to a PATH station! The horror...

He cannot hop straight on the subway any more...he has to drive to a PATH station! The horror...

Well, that changes everything then.