Fire and Sickness | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Seriously, I’m throwing someone a massive alley oop on this one… you owe me big time. If an XL comes across your desk I expect an oop in return! Absolutely great find, size is Medium. Let me (us) know if you make the purchase. Thank me later;)

76B7BC68-98D5-4A8A-A99C-E24A44F8226F.jpeg

Seriously, I’m throwing someone a massive alley oop on this one… you owe me big time. If an XL comes across your desk I expect an oop in return! Absolutely great find, size is Medium. Let me (us) know if you make the purchase. Thank me later;)

View attachment 219900
I see the jacket was sold (rightfully so, I would have snatched it up immediately!). Did anyone from here make the purchase?

Here’s another great pickup opportunity, I own this one already… Size Large. Man, where are these Jackets/Windbreakers in XL?!

P.S. if you come across finds like this, I expect you to post the same! Let’s get this thing going.

2FA68364-7669-4854-9066-3688256DE2DE.jpeg
3A77628B-4154-46A4-BAD0-CC3701E7E8EA.jpeg

Looking at the commits and all the awesome kicks on there - I started jonesing for the low-top orange dunks. There are a ton available on sites I've never heard of.

For you sneakerheads, are there any off-brand sites you'll go to and know you'll get a fair shake and not get scammed?

Looking at the commits and all the awesome kicks on there - I started jonesing for the low-top orange dunks. There are a ton available on sites I've never heard of.

For you sneakerheads, are there any off-brand sites you'll go to and know you'll get a fair shake and not get scammed?
In terms of sites other than nike, footlocker, etc. I’ve only bought from flightclub, stockx, and eBay and have never had any issues.

You’re going to have to pay aftermarket prices (think its around $250 now). I trust Goat & ebay over StockX but that’s just my personal preference.

You’re going to have to pay aftermarket prices (think its around $250 now). I trust Goat & ebay over StockX but that’s just my personal preference.
This is a solid call. The resale platform Grailed has an authentication stamp on things that get listed, so that should help as well… though you could app legit check too just to make sure

Just grabbed a used pair of the Dunk Low Syracuse’s recently. 2020 pair instead of the 2022 re-release. The leather quality & build is better than the 2022 pair… it’s a pair I’ve wanted for a while, to finally get them in hand, they’re great on feet too. Love ‘em.

Well friends, it’s finally here! A one of one styled Champion brand hoodie with the late 80’s styled Syracuse script (the original Champion one, not the current Nike licensed version!). Because Champion was the official uniform brand of Syracuse at the time… I’m absolutely loving how it all tied together!
6779C5F6-7F29-416F-87FC-4A502FE43703.jpeg

Well friends, it’s finally here! A one of one styled Champion brand hoodie with the late 80’s styled Syracuse script (the original Champion one, not the current Nike licensed version!). Because Champion was the official uniform brand of Syracuse at the time… I’m absolutely loving how it all tied together!
View attachment 227952
Beautiful. It seems like everyone loves the script. Has anyone asked Red if he plans on going back to the script uniforms full time or at least much more often?

Does anyone have this hat they'd be willing to part with, or know if there's any spots in Syracuse or online where it's being sold?

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 12.52.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 12.52.15 PM.png

Hey, just wanted to post that I'm selling about 20 or Nike Syracuse items currently on my eBay page (and other platforms). Mostly Size Large with a couple of XL items. I'm definitely willing to negotiate some on listing prices if you're interested. As you know, I'm a massive fan of good Syracuse Nike gear & have been proud of my personal collection, but over the last couple of years I've flipped my collection from Size Large to XL, so that's why these items are made available... it hurts to let some of these go!

jdubbin eBay page

other than ebay - where can I sell some of my syracuse gear? I have some team issued Nike winter coats, sweatshirts and jackets that are new and would like to get rid of.

Thanks!

other than ebay - where can I sell some of my syracuse gear? I have some team issued Nike winter coats, sweatshirts and jackets that are new and would like to get rid of.

Thanks!
depends on the size. what do you got? Mercari might be a good option also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom