Fire and Sickness | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

I’d be interested in seeing what you have in some XXLs.
I have 2 Nike winter parkas - the kind that are issued to SU athletes and they are both new
I also have several Nike hoodies...if you want to send me your cell number I can text pics of the parkas right now

Liking the look of this Starter jacket on Manny’s website…

Cena Ooo GIF

I know a lot of you do not like shirt world on Marshall Street but Dave does tend to have things that nobody else has and I was looking for these things in a XXXL and he's the only one who had them.

uggghhh I can't upload pics because the site says the file is too big!

I tried it on at the bookstore last week. It’s cut very tightly. Even an XXL was too small for me.

Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 12.27.31 PM.png

May be a stretch, but have a buddy who is a massive OSU fan and SU grad, looking for a Xmas gift that combines the two. Anyone have anything such as the shirt above? Hard to come by on Etsy, etc. Thanks!

View attachment 234735
May be a stretch, but have a buddy who is a massive OSU fan and SU grad, looking for a Xmas gift that combines the two. Anyone have anything such as the shirt above? Hard to come by on Etsy, etc. Thanks!
That tee and a few others from that game on this page.

Orange Wear Syracuse vs. Everybody Hoodie just landed! The Satin lined hoodie is a great touch/detail. Did anyone else make this purchase?!
IMG_9740.jpg

If it dropped Otto and the Block 'S' on the back I'd be all over that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom