Fire and Sickness | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

this coat is my pride and joy! I had to pull a few strings to get it! But it keeps me very warm in the winter.
CD7B04ED-61E7-436A-9F9C-7B1F6B1DBF8C.jpeg

G2JUU7QC2FCRLIE7WUZJPUGSCM.jpg

The grey "Orange" sweatshirt worn by Sean Edinger is currently my elusive Syracuse Nike gear "white whale" - I have NEVER seen it available for retail, ever. It must be just available within the football program. I think that's why I want it that much more! I have the blue version, but would LOVE the grey in Large or XL. Has anyone ever seen it out there?

G2JUU7QC2FCRLIE7WUZJPUGSCM.jpg

The grey "Orange" sweatshirt worn by Sean Edinger is currently my elusive Syracuse Nike gear "white whale" - I have NEVER seen it available for retail, ever. It must be just available within the football program. I think that's why I want it that much more! I have the blue version, but would LOVE the grey in Large or XL. Has anyone ever seen it out there?

Coach E says you can have his.

You just have to fight him for it. ;)

Just saw this thread. Actually trying to get myself an orange SU hoody. Any suggestions from the board for best place to get the gear? Seems a few places thrown out in here and a lot of people quite tuned in!

Just saw this thread. Actually trying to get myself an orange SU hoody. Any suggestions from the board for best place to get the gear? Seems a few places thrown out in here and a lot of people quite tuned in!
I have the Knicks version of this style of hoodie (sans the patterning, different color, etc. - same cut & material). It's super comfortable & fits great, but it's more of an active hoodie look & feel (since you mentioned orange specifically). I'm a Nike guy only though (mostly) for Syracuse gear too...

Last edited:
I have the Knicks version of this style of hoodie (sans the patterning, different color, etc. - same cut & material). It's super comfortable & fits great, but it's more of an active hoodie look & feel (since you mentioned orange specifically. I'm a Nike guy only though (mostly) for Syracuse gear too...

It looks crazy warm or is that just the pattern? And normal hood too?

I have the Knicks version of this style of hoodie (sans the patterning, different color, etc. - same cut & material). It's super comfortable & fits great, but it's more of an active hoodie look & feel (since you mentioned orange specifically. I'm a Nike guy only though (mostly) for Syracuse gear too...

I’ve been eyeing that hoodie for awhile. Don’t need it...but I want it.

It looks crazy warm or is that just the pattern? And normal hood too?
It's actually got an active lighter "weight" to it... but it's super high quality so it keeps you warm. But think of something to get your first shots up at the gym to get warmed up. I was worried about the unique style of the hood too, but it sits great on me & doesn't get weird or awkward (at least in my experience). I love wearing it around the house too.

It's actually got an active lighter "weight" to it... but it's super high quality so it keeps you warm. But think of something to get your first shots up at the gym to get warmed up. I was worried about the unique style of the hood too, but it sits great on me & doesn't get weird or awkward (at least in my experience). I love wearing it around the house too.
Yeah the hood caught my eye, almost looks like a turtle neck

It’s awesome!

Fellas may have convinced me. 52 bucks is steep, even after the discount code, but I want an orange cuse hoodie. Also need a yanks one.

Fellas may have convinced me. 52 bucks is steep, even after the discount code, but I want an orange cuse hoodie. Also need a yanks one.
I ordered a size up for a loose fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom