Fire and Sickness | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Looks like potentially Jalen Carey’s warm up/sweatsuit is available on eBay (based on #5 & his transfer), it’s pretty amazing with the Syracuse script... and my size in Large. Would love to have it in the personal collection, the only problem is it would currently run about $650 (though I’m sure a lower offer would be accepted) :eek:. This truly belongs in the Fire & Sickness thread though!

Hoodie:
Pants:

Looks like potentially Jalen Carey’s warm up/sweatsuit is available on eBay (based on #5 & his transfer), it’s pretty amazing with the Syracuse script... and my size in Large. Would love to have it in the personal collection, the only problem is it would currently run about $650 (though I’m sure a lower offer would be accepted) :eek:. This truly belongs in the Fire & Sickness thread though!

Hoodie:
Pants:
Is this any different than the UNC players who got busted selling team-issued kicks? Lol

Hoodie:
Pants:
He probably wore a larger size though...

This hoodie recently showed up on Nike.com. So what do we think squad, we like this one or nah?

CA6BF489-6F6A-4002-AD93-E6C3416F830C.jpeg

Picked up this t-shirt on eBay for cheap & it arrived today! I love that it brings something a little different to the Syracuse gear collection, Nike Dri-Fit is a plus...
F9BDFDBC-EB9F-4468-9A44-B6AA3C5BF61D.jpeg
77E66460-0133-4841-B674-2A23C227BD2C.jpeg
A16ABD8F-DC69-465A-AB3D-B9C5C3DF92ED.jpeg

Just picked up a pair of these shorts today on Fanatics... they're styled/similar to the current practice shorts the team is currently wearing. FYI - Fanatics is running a 25% off, plus they just gave current Fanatics account holders $10 in free FanCash, PLUS PayPal gave me a $5 off if the purchase was made through them... worked out pretty well!

images

Even though there’s no Orange on it, I still like it. I just like the design of it.

syracuse-mens-pullover-hoodie-37zwll.jpg
I like this - nice and simple but this would be a much better sweatshirt design if it had orange lettering with a navy outline instead or at least if the basketball was orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom