Fire and Sickness | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Chris Fredrick’s player trunk just dropped recently, only a few items gone so far... this team issued jacket is still available, which may send DaCuse into shock;)
View attachment 194454View attachment 194453
That’s pretty tempting but I already busted my tail to get a couple of those LOL literally drove from Cincinnati about a year and a half ago up to Syracuse score them and that’s all I’ll say about the deal LOL

Better get these at the drop before the resale prices explode... would love to get a a SNKRS app win on these on March 10th!
I scoffed before I even finished reading the tweet. The bots will scoop them all up, and normal people won’t be able to get them for under $500.

So ridiculous. I’m so turned off by the BS going on with sneakers now. These things would’ve been in the outlets collecting dust until a Syracuse fan came upon them, two years ago.

I scoffed before I even finished reading the tweet. The bots will scoop them all up, and normal people won’t be able to get them for under $500.

So ridiculous. I’m so turned off by the BS going on with sneakers now. These things would’ve been in the outlets collecting dust until a Syracuse fan came upon them, two years ago.
Certainly isn’t what it was like 10 years ago. I miss the online midnight releases

Certainly isn’t what it was like 10 years ago. I miss the online midnight releases

I bought Jordan 4 white cements at probably 10:15 AM off one of the websites(footlocker I think), as recently as 2016. Everybody wanted that shoe, and normal people were still able to get them. The bot stuff is just ridiculous. Even the infrared 6’s 2 years ago, i was able to get for retail the morning they came out. It was still possible. Now? Forget it.

I tried for the Griffeys the day they came out. Nope.

I bought Jordan 4 white cements at probably 10:15 AM off one of the websites(footlocker I think), as recently as 2016. Everybody wanted that shoe, and normal people were still able to get them. The bot stuff is just ridiculous. Even the infrared 6’s 2 years ago, i was able to get for retail the morning they came out. It was still possible. Now? Forget it.

I tried for the Griffeys the day they came out. Nope.

someone mention Jordan 4s?
8898D0D9-B770-481A-8550-D86948F53FC6.jpeg
C2BB2211-2CF6-4828-8694-26A313546801.jpeg

My favorite model, and the two perfect colorways. It doesn’t get any better. So glad I got mine and despite wearing them a ton, they’re still in good shape. Might never get the chance to get a pair for a reasonable price ever again.
Definitely nostalgic!

I have two SNKRS app wins EVER. Though I was able to grab the recent Notre Dunk Highs, so there is still some hope... some. The bot stuff is absolute shenanigans - it takes the fun out of being a Sneakerhead when you instantly get priced out if you don’t get them at retail.
P.S. I know we’ve talked about it before, but my 2016 White & Cements are easily a top 5 favorite sneaker as well...

EBEEBCBB-7000-43F1-AF38-BEECBA96FBAE.png

65155600-5CD6-4717-8CC3-7CCFE7ED7F9C.png

Has anyone bought these yet? I wanted a Syracuse related shoe, and didn't want to drop 600 on the dunks, so I just ordered these yesterday.

View attachment 197053

I have not. I've told myself I'm only buying shoes at retail if I get the chance. I had the chance to buy the dunks the other day. Not for $570 though.

Interesting, is this place pretty legit?

I'll be honest, not a huge sneaker head so in terms of real or fake stuff, I'm not sure. I will say, this guy does sell Yeezy's, and never in my life have I seen so many Yeezy's in so many different sizes of the same shoe. Another friend of mine said that the shoes sold aren't legit. But again, I have no idea

Better get these at the drop before the resale prices explode... would love to get a a SNKRS app win on these on March 10th!
Well, this is a bit unfortunate... looks like the March 10th drop is a Women’s size exclusive. Why, I’m really not sure... but, that’s what it is. Hoping for a Men’s drop sooner then later.
56F131E7-C13D-4D5B-B4DB-4D706A1EA49D.jpeg
6D849C35-E5E2-4019-AE2D-C5474C85C7D8.png

How hard is it going to be so get a pair. If I'm online at 10 should I be good?
No, they will sell out almost instantly. If you're on right at 10:00 AM it's very unlikely, but you'll at least get a chance... It sucks, but that's the current retail market with Nike Dunk popularity, bots & resale prices soaring.

How hard is it going to be so get a pair. If I'm online at 10 should I be good?
Lol, nope. I’ve never got ANYTHING on SNKRS app, despite having my info in and hitting the button the split second that 10 AM hits. The bots will snatch them all up and put them up for $500 right away.

Dont get me wrong, I will still try - but I’ll surely be cursing and trying not to put my phone through the wall by 10:05. Nike doesn’t care as long as they get their money, resellers are garbage, and I hate all this now. There’s nothing legit about any of it.

Last edited:
I’ve been trying (without success) to get multiple new releases of Jordan brand golf shoes. They are gobbled up instantly. I don’t have the time or energy to figure out the system (maybe I’ll never be successful)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom