Fireable choice are you kidding me | Syracusefan.com

Fireable choice are you kidding me

By the time stamp I'm assuming Millhouse is referring to Marrone's idiotic decision to punt on 4th and 9 from the 32. When I saw it live this is how I pictured the reaction:

By the time stamp I'm assuming Millhouse is referring to Marrone's idiotic decision to punt on 4th and 9 from the 32. When I saw it live this is how I pictured the reaction:

I just shake my head at this point. The Louisville punt a couple years ago was my meltdown. After that nothing surprises me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Millhouse is absolutely 100% correct on the idiocy of those two decisions (man I didn't think I'd ever be typing a sentence like that ...).

Time and again, this staff does not show faith in its team. Time and again, this staff does not choose to be bold (hell on many of the occasions they don't even choose to be practical) and opt for the aggressive play over the ultra-conservative approach. And time and time again, that choice comes back to haunt them.

There simply was NO logical reason to punt on 4th and 9 at the USC 32. None. Further, down two scores in the 4th quarter, there is NO logical reason to punt on 4th and 2 at midfield. None.

By the way that is the best video I've seen in months. Reminds me of my uncles

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom