First Blast: UConn Tailgate | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

First Blast: UConn Tailgate

"Buck" as in "deer meat"?
No Bucks...I shot Bambi's Mother.

I just called the meat market...Actually made from beef and pork for those observing.

No Bucks...I shot Bambi's Mother.

I just called the meat market...Actually made from beef and pork for those observing.

Then I'm in.

I was planning on bringing bakery cookies, but my wife wants to know if she should bake brownies instead. Or we could bring a veggie platter. Anybody have any preferences?

I was planning on bringing bakery cookies, but my wife wants to know if she should bake brownies instead. Or we could bring a veggie platter. Anybody have any preferences?

Whatever is easier for her...brownies are always a hit.

If you are staying in CT, make sure your hotel or friend has power. I have been without heat, water, and electric for going on 4 days now and have been told to be prepared for another 7 to 10 days. Granted, I live in the sticks but the radio says a lot of people have no juice. Oh well it makes me appreciate the little things like flush toilets at work.

An Update

I chatted with the Aircraft Club Manager...they currently have 4 inches of snow on the ground (around 9am this am)...with temps hiting the 50s for highs and sun...I'm thinking the snow shuld be gone by tomorrow...the fields should dry just fine by Sat.

She said when you come in you can park anywhere you like. Like I said we will be at the north end of the lot to the right of the aircraft club building. I'm going to consolidate this long ass thread shortly.

An Update

I chatted with the Aircraft Club Manager...they currently have 4 inches of snow on the ground (around 9am this am)...with temps hiting the 50s for highs and sun...I'm thinking the snow shuld be gone by tomorrow...the fields should dry just fine by Sat.

She said when you come in you can park anywhere you like. Like I said we will be at the north end of the lot to the right of the aircraft club building. I'm going to consolidate this long ass thread shortly.

Why do you want to park at the end furthest away from the field?

Why do you want to park at the end furthest away from the field?
Closest to the rest rooms...actually we'll park not all the way back but out in the outfield of the softball field on the right (east side)...definitely favoring the back but not all the way back. We'll be a 4-500 yard walk to the stadium.

BTW, Bees you can untack this thread and tack my Final Blast Thread up...thanks

Closest to the rest rooms...actually we'll park not all the way back but out in the outfield of the softball field on the right (east side)...definitely favoring the back but not all the way back. We'll be a 4-500 yard walk to the stadium.

BTW, Bees you can untack this thread and tack my Final Blast Thread up...thanks

That's fine. When you said near the PW club that is in the far north west corner according to the map.

Even though er lost I had a great time. Thanks to Mark for organizing this. Very good to put some faces to some of the posters. Good food and drink, good time. Will try and do this more often.