First defensive shutout since P? | Syracusefan.com

First defensive shutout since P?

Actually Greg Robinson's 1st win 2005 against Buffalo was a 31-0 shutout win. So its atleast 2005, I remember the game because I neighbors with Perry Patterson and Damien Rhodes on Small Rd on South Campus and gave them props after the game.

Actually Greg Robinson's 1st win 2005 against Buffalo was a 31-0 shutout win. So its atleast 2005, I remember the game because I neighbors with Perry Patterson and Damien Rhodes on Small Rd on South Campus and gave them props after the game.

I remember after the decent showing with WVU and after the UB game thinking that Robinson was going to be a good coach at SU.

Oh I should have figured that Gerg had a shutout under his belt here, what with him being a defensive guru and all. :-/

Our defensive talent that Coach P left Gerg wasn't bad and if he didn't hire a train wreck for an OC and not a magician for an OL coach maybe he would done different, but obviously he was in over his head. We beat Buffalo so bad that day Andrew Hale got to play QB in the 4th that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom