First things that pop into your head when you think of the 80's | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

First things that pop into your head when you think of the 80's

Phoebe_Cates_Fast_Times_at_Ridgemont_High_HDTV_21.jpg

My fancy a$$ cool rich cousins blew us away with fancy Colecovision.
This system had the inserts for the controllers that were relevant to each game.

Damn you, fancy cousins.

Colecovision+Games.JPG

colecovision1c.jpeg

My freshman year of high school the girls were allowed to wear grey versions of these.

zara+leather+mini+skirt.jpg

Freshman year was awesome. After that, and because of the skirts you see above (1983/84 vintage), they went to one that ended at or below the knee. Catholic schools sucked, except my frosh year.

My freshman year of high school the girls were allowed to wear grey versions of these.

zara+leather+mini+skirt.jpg

Freshman year was awesome. After that, and because of the skirts you see above (1983/84 vintage), they went to one that ended at or below the knee. Catholic schools sucked, except my frosh year.

God I loved mini skirts in the 80's

:rolling:
I picked a bad example, hah? Glad we didn't play with them "that way".

Yeah, right. Sure you didn't. Well, maybe you were a bit younger than me...

I love everything about that ad. "Don't be scared, grab hold and pull..." Like we all haven't used that line before.

Oopsy daisy, and me. I am going to hide under my desk now.
:)

I hadn't seen your response when I posted that either. I may not have shamed you the way I did if I had. Maybe. No, I still would have. I sort of remember one or ten of these from the 80s. I have no idea why we drank this shyte so often.

peppermint-schnapps-72-dpi.jpg

Nah, all good. I think you would have shamed me either way. ;)

So, VT I raise you one peach schnapps, can't believe how foolish the old crowd was, and Marsh I have to raise you one Yie Ar Kung Fu, shown below. Who remembers Yie Ar? Last guy to beat was "Blues" and boy was my best friend pissed when I beat Blues first.

Also starring, Buchu (shown below), Pole, Star, Nunchucku, Tonfun, Fan, Sword, Feedle, Chain, Club and your character Oolong. Again, let that be a lesson to you kids: Schnapps and Arcade do not mix.

1444.jpg

wYie_Ar_Kung-Fu.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom