Five PS sports writers say SU will go 6-6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Five PS sports writers say SU will go 6-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jeremy you are so damn wrong that you can't be rationalized with. Wake up man SU had one of the BEST Schedules in the country last year! The BE had some very good defensive teams! SU put up big yards against teams from Big 12, SEC, and Big 10 as well. I've got news for you the ACC proably isn't as good as the BE was. The statistics support that. You discredit everything SU does! You totally validate my argument about how negative and incorrect you are.

Syracuse didnt have one of the best schedules in the country, why do you keep repeating that. USC extremely underachieved and was awful by there standards, Mizzou had a losing record and and outside of Lville (who SU throttled) the BE was the worst BCS conference by far. Only NW in our OOC schedule over achieved and that was a game we should have won. Syracuse had a great year but you sound like a ND fan acting like we were in the national championship game.

Once again for the 1000th time, I am not discrediting what Syracuse did we finished 8-5 and a had great year how many times do I have to say it, should I put up a billboard? This thread is about this years team and the defense why you keep tryign to turn this into last year is beyond me. Unlike you I aspire for Syracuse to win the division outright and play for a chance to make a BCS game. I dont consider the pinstripe bowl the Apex of Syracuse football success.

Jeremy can't help himself, disaster is always lurking, but at the same time you shouldn't take offense if people are saying some of the expectations are a bit over the top and it might not be a bad idea to pump the brakes a little.
Understood, but did I take offense to your rebuttal? Nope, because you spelled out your point without making it personal. Apparently, Jeremy lacks that ability.

Believe me...I can give and take with the best of them but I've been attempting to take the high road. He makes it very difficult.

Understood, but did I take offense to your rebuttal? Nope, because you spelled out your point without making it personal. Apparently, Jeremy lacks that ability.

Believe me...I can give and take with the best of them but I've been attempting to take the high road. He makes it very difficult.

How have I made it personal? Have I made one direct attack on you RMH? Your getting upset because someone challenged the statement you made about our defense that even for this board was over the top.

How have I made it personal? Have I made one direct attack on you RMH? Your getting upset because someone challenged the statement you made about our defense that even for this board was over the top.
Just re-read your posts Jeremy. Maybe in your world, making Rutgers Al comparisons and referring to poster's comments as idiotic isn't an attack or at least insulting...but it is in mine.

No harm no foul.

Just re-read your posts Jeremy. Maybe in your world, making Rutgers Al comparisons and referring to poster's comments as idiotic isn't an attack or at least insulting...but it is in mine.

No harm no foul.

The RutgersAl comment was in reference to myself when you said I was more combative then usual but just as negative. The negative/combatite statement would seem to be a pretty personal statement. As I noted the Rutgers Al reference was to the fact that I dont take the view that Syracuse is a nation title contender in football every year but that I try to look at it objectively.

As for the idiotic comment that was not a personal attack but if you took it as such I certainly apologize.

The RutgersAl comment was in reference to myself when you said I was more combative then usual but just as negative. The negative/combatite statement would seem to be a pretty personal statement. As I noted the Rutgers Al reference was to the fact that I dont take the view that Syracuse is a nation title contender in football every year but that I try to look at it objectively.

As for the idiotic comment that was not a personal attack but if you took it as such I certainly apologize.
As I said no harm no foul. We're good.

Saturday cannot get here quickly enough, I guess.

Saturday cannot get here quickly enough, I guess.

You got that right, getting a game under our belts will help relieve some of the stress and tension here, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.