Class of 2014 - Flipping Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Flipping Recruits

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Which school has had the most success in flipping recruits in recent years? Think PSU gets prize this year and this usually is the case with a coaching change.
BTW - I flipped from VT to the Cuse many years ago and I never regretted it one momento...

Which school has had the most success in flipping recruits in recent years? Think PSU gets prize this year and this usually is the case with a coaching change.
BTW - I flipped from VT to the Cuse many years ago and I never regretted it one momento...

Curious OrangeJet I believe you said you played for SU. Do you mind sharing when you attended? was there anything specific that was on the top of your list of wants in a prospective school.

My last year was Coach Mac's first and I played with Monk, Morris, Warner, Collins, Romano, Charles and many others. Played in old Archbold and the brand NEW Dome. My wants were and would be: great school/education/support system, solid football staff who cares about the player, top-notch facilities, nice campus environment, rabid and knowledgable fans who support team, excellent placement or internship opportunities and most importantly...lovely coeds. Did I forget anything?

You sound like you were there about the same time as me. My dorm room faced Archbold the last year we played there, than face the construction site. Was there for the last game in Archbold, last game in Manley, first games in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom