Floodgates | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Floodgates

Lucky for me (well mostly unlucky) I can just open the front door and yell PED STATE SUCKS and it will trigger 5-10 fans
I caught a Penn State supporters podcast kind of thing on YouTube this morning. They spent 37 minutes expressing concern about Fran Brown and his likely impact on Penn State recruiting. They also trashed SU a good bit, saying that it won't help us in the long run due to the location. It was great to see that Coach Fran is already living in their head.

Upvote 0
I caught a Penn State supporters podcast kind of thing on YouTube this morning. They spent 37 minutes expressing concern about Fran Brown and his likely impact on Penn State recruiting. They also trashed SU a good bit, saying that it won't help us in the long run due to the location. It was great to see that Coach Fran is already living in their head.
Good, it's funny they talk about our location where Ped State is in the middle of no where...
Sure they have a nice stadium that can hold 100k but the area around is meh at best

Upvote 0
While we are all biding our time to fully go nuts this month. Who’s gonna be the first recruit to commit and break the floodgates open?

I’m going KingJoseph
I don't know. My crystal ball broke.

Upvote 0
We have some nice pieces. So many players have played their butts off for us. I am confident Coach Brown won't just cast them aside. But, we do expect a talent influx. Some guys will definitely be pushed down the depth chart. But, I think about a guy like Darton, that dude gives everything he has. With these recruiters, I am sure they can pull in 4 star D-linemen all day long. But, I want to see Darton getting some run, too. He's earned it.
Would need to be a helluva transfer to put him on the bench. That player is a real leader

Upvote 0
HAHA
F Them

Upvote 0
Uh they do realize where they are located right?

It’s ok. Let them be arrogant. Coach Fran will use it to his advantage.

Upvote 0
This is the podcast, they start talking about Fran right after the into. They’re very nervous.

Upvote 0
I live in SW PA now and most of my coworkers went to Pitt, WVU, or Penn State! So same applies here… it’s been tough sporting the SU gear around here but here’s hoping it will get better soon!
The Pitt - SU series oddly has gone on multi-year swings where one team dominates the series for a long period. We just finally beat Pitt. Now we are literally about to flip a RB recruit from Pitt. SU appears to be ready to move up the recruiting ladder over them. Hopefully the series will now go our way for a long period.

Upvote 0
This is the podcast, they start talking about Fran right after the into. They’re very nervous.
At one level, it seems like there are plenty of great players to go around. Penn State will always do well recruiting. It’s up to Syracuse to elevate our recruiting game and get some actual four-star recruits that translate to the field and perform at a four star level there. It’s more incumbent on us to pick up our recruiting…and we finally will with HCFB’s regime.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom