Florida down 16 to Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Florida down 16 to Arkansas

dinno28

Scout Team
it might not last ... but nice showing by Arkansas 26-10

Florida is solid and probably wins this game but how anyone can declare a best team in the country is crazy. The tournament is going to be orgasmic this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida is solid and probably wins this game but how anyone can declare a best team in the country is crazy. The tournament is going to be orgasmic this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would've said that regardless since UConn can't possibly be in it. ;)

Looking like a quality road win regardless of the outcome. Keep your ass back here James.

Sorry, I said it before in the last fair weather Florida fan thread a month ago.
Young, Murphy, Boynton, Rosario, Yeguette, we beat them all last year. Oh yeah, and they had Bradley Beal lol
Not impressed. Indiana, Michigan, KU, different story.

Hmm, we are way more competitive at Ark than these clowns.

Sorry, I said it before in the last fair weather Florida fan thread a month ago.
Young, Murphy, Boynton, Rosario, Yeguette, we beat them all last year. Oh yeah, and they had Bradley Beal lol
Not impressed. Indiana, Michigan, KU, different story.

Hmm, we are way more competitive at Ark than these clowns.
Waiters, Melo, Joseph, Scoop.

I was one of those clowns that declared UF the best team in the country haha, even though I think we match up well with them (obviously). Arkansas hasn't lost at home this year except to us.

I was one of those clowns that declared UF the best team in the country haha, even though I think we match up well with them (obviously). Arkansas hasn't lost at home this year except to us.
Now you're talking my language!

I give Florida about a 30-35% chance of still winning this game. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they opened the 2nd half on an 8-0 type run and suddenly it's a dog fight the rest of the way.

And regardless of whether UF gets knocked off tonight, this team is still a top notch national title contender.

Florida ain't winning this.

They are a very good, perhaps the best when its all said and done. Its only 17 points...and there is a whole half.

But I hope you are right. It would mean Syracuse won at a place where the best in the SEC failed to.

Every team in college basketball has a flaw. There is no difference between Indiana, Michigan, duke, Kansas, Florida, Arizona, Syracuse, Michigan state, Gonzaga, Miami, and Louisville. If any two of those teams play its a toss up. I've been saying it all year. If we can lose at nova, Florida can lose at Arkansas. This is like the year uconn won. Any of those teams can get upset, and any of those teams can beat anyone in the country.

Florida has made the elite 8 the last 2 years; we beat them last year, but I'm not sure why that's a huge knock on them. We were at home and we were awesome last year.

I will tell you right now...I never bought into it...Their starting 5 is good...But KB is streaky, he is either on or off, MR is not that good period. SW I don't think this guy is much either. Now we get interesting Eric Murphy reminds me of Parsons, but if you get in his face and guard him real good, then they will be in trouble, he is their floor spacer. P. Young is a beast but he needs to keep his head straight.
No idea about the bench only person I now of is Yeguete and he isn't much of a scoring threat...Other two I have never seen them.

Every team in college basketball has a flaw. There is no difference between Indiana, Michigan, duke, Kansas, Florida, Arizona, Syracuse, Michigan state, Gonzaga, Miami, and Louisville. If any two of those teams play its a toss up. I've been saying it all year. If we can lose at nova, Florida can lose at Arkansas. This is like the year uconn won. Any of those teams can get upset, and any of those teams can bet anyone in the country.

I agree with you that in a one-game scenario, anything can happen. But to say that there's "no difference" between Michigan and Syracuse just doesn't make sense, especially with our depleted roster. They are incredibly efficient offensively, and we are not. If we played 10 times, they would probably win 8.

Without James maybe, but Michigan doesn't play much defense. I don't think we are a great matchup for them either.

Jimmy Dykes might be the most painful announcer in sports. His voice is so damn annoying.

Add that to what he is actually saying and he is easily the most annoying.

Add that to what he is actually saying and he is ewasily the most annoying.

The only thing saving this is that Kentucky isn't playing. I'd probably throw my tv out the window if we ever play UK and he calls the game.

This is a terrible matchup for Florida. They are 301st in the country in tempo. Arkansas is 17th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom