Florida-Minny | Syracusefan.com

Florida-Minny

AluminNV

Scout Team
Excuse me Gators. Please start playing ball again.

Even up 20 in the first half I had a real bad feeling and knew 8 was probably too much chalk.

F ing joke Murphy and Rosario were going off those 2 guys are the reason Florida is so soft though because neither likes to carry the load when they have to.

i just automatically put florida in the E8 every year and am surprised if they dont get there.

Too many conflicts with the number of good games right now, especially once Marshall Henderson comes on truTV. Got a feeling he's going to be on there again one day wether playing basketball or in a tow truck.

Too many conflicts with the number of good games right now, especially once Marshall Henderson comes on truTV. Got a feeling he's going to be on there again one day wether playing basketball or in a tow truck.

Lol ya that might be the best one I'm gonna have to go watch at the bar in a couple mins. Think LaSalle rolls them though. Ole Miss just have him and their 2 solid bigs in Holloway and Buckner. LaSalle has 5 guys who are the same players bombing 3s and putting it on the floor and taking it to the rack. I can't see Miss winning unless Henderson has a crazy performance.

lasalle could be the vcu of a couple years ago, from play-in game to f4. similar styles too. think they beat please miss

As far as my bracket goes I like being all-in on this team. It's not often you find a 3seed that won't be more than a 2pt underdog in any game they play (I'm guessing slight fav. vs KU, pk vs IU, slight dog vs L'ville if chalk advances).