Florida st. And V-tech game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Florida st. And V-tech game

Wow the shocked faces of FSU fans as they learn what it feels like to be just... average. ;)

Horrible start so far for Taggert... hearing boos from some FSU fans in reference to the play calls. I hope we catch a sleepy team for the noon kickoff in the dome. I believe this team can have fits if we get momentum and the dome rocking!

Horrible start so far for Taggert... hearing boos from some FSU fans in reference to the play calls. I hope we catch a sleepy team for the noon kickoff in the dome. I believe this team can have fits if we get momentum and the dome rocking!
I don't want to get on him too much seems like a very likeable guy but its fsu they could have done better.

Gotta give the FSU D some credit. Been on the field all night and keeping them in it!

Akers terrify's me when looking ahead to our matchup. Our defensive line will need to be dominating nearly as much as the Hokies DL is.

And that right there is what I’m terrified of.

Don’t want to jump the gun but the Taggart hire could end up being quite beneficial for us in this division. Him donating $1 million to their new facilities project probably guarantees him at least 3 years.

C6F3AB8F-B648-461F-BACE-A24B07A5EA6F.gif

This FSU tacking reminds me of...Oh never mind.
But I am interested in how FSU responds, they look like they gave up a bit on that drive

I believe in Eric Dungey. We will put up points if we can play like we did against Western Michigan.

Unfortunately for us their defense looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom