Florida st. And V-tech game | Syracusefan.com

Florida st. And V-tech game

shu 49

All Conference
So far I’m seeing Bud Foster pretty much know Taggerts play calls. Vt is hitting the spots even before st is getting there. Offensively they are running all over st. This is defiantly a winnable game for us depending on the defense. No doubt we can score on these guys but can we know there offense as well as foster. Go cuse

And that #4. Holy crap that kid’s feet are insane.

That dude on the screen pass who changed direction and took it across the field for 37 yds?! They said he’s a true frosh, lol.

That dude on the screen pass who changed direction and took it across the field for 37 yds?! They said he’s a true frosh, lol.

Yeah. The cut backs were impressive...

Wow what a throw from Francois that #89 dropped. Impressive.

Our offense can beat this defense bad. But can our defense slow them down even a bit. Lotta yds to be had for sure.

I need to see how these receivers of ours do against ACC and possible NFL corners.

Two huge plays from both teams have come from true freshman. Long pass on the VT side where the kid got up and brought it in, and that screen play that broke loose for 40 yards for FSU. I say if we have true frosh who can catch the dang ball then play them!! All hands on deck and see who emerges.

Two huge plays from both teams have come from true freshman. Long pass on the VT side where the kid got up and brought it in, and that screen play that broke loose for 40 yards for FSU. I say if we have true frosh who can catch the dang ball then play them!! All hands on deck and see who emerges.

Yep! The late TD Miami got on that deep throw from Rosier (like one of his only good throws and one of the few times not under siege) was to a true frosh who made a GREAT contested catch.

FSU's athletes on offense are not going to be fun to watch in a Dome setting.

I hope we can outscore them. Because they will score on a lot of big plays.

FSU's athletes on offense are not going to be fun to watch in a Dome setting.

I hope we can outscore them. Because they will score on a lot of big plays.

We did get a gift playing them in week three versus 10 though.

FSU still figuring out the hurry up. Strong QB play, lackluster WR play.

The RBs are insane.

The "true" freshman from Purdue may be the best in the country....would love to have a recruiting class where we could say this about our true freshman

Our offense can beat this defense bad. But can our defense slow them down even a bit. Lotta yds to be had for sure.

Could be another 55-42 game, but I’m not sure we end on top in this one.

I don't understand why FSU would go to a no huddle offense system. That system is designed to even the playing field for lesser talented teams.

FSU should make sure they execute their offense and let their talent win.

They are killing themselves.

I don't understand why FSU would go to a no huddle offense system. That system is designed to even the playing field for lesser talented teams.

FSU should make sure they execute their offense and let their talent win.

They are killing themselves.

That’s been Taggert’s thing. I wonder if they are trying to me extra fast tonight given Tech’s D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom