Florida State “turnover” backpack | Syracusefan.com

Florida State “turnover” backpack

Alsacs

Living Legend
This deserves its own thread but my god how lame is the turnover “backpack”.
These gimmicks were cute when it was just one school and it was fun. The whole turnover reward gimmick got old real fast. I am glad our team doesn’t do that stuff.
They are Florida State they don’t need this crap.

When my boys where 9 or 10, they would have refused to wear a backpack like that to school. Who's "brilliant" idea was that backpack? Even for a FSU student, that is a dumb idea.

It's not getting a lot of good reviews over at Warchant, either. Maybe this year it should be replaced with

1537047892484.png

It is so bad im sure the bandit is rolling over in his grave.

These gimmicks were cute when it was just one school and it was fun. The whole turnover reward gimmick got old real fast. I am glad our team doesn’t do that stuff.

They should retire that backpack

It’s easy to forget the turnover boxing gloves from last year

Personally playing the Hey Song after every turnover would be all we should need. Let the players congratulate each other normally, fans tell the opponents how great they are and Dino preach to the football gods and reel in recruits at games end.

The worst thing is that some poor little Mexican girl hasn't been able to find her way to the gumdrop mountains since the season started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom