Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning

Hello guys I am new to the forum. I am currently attending FSU for grad school. I don't know if any of you have been to FSU but I can try help answer questions about the area if you guys had any questions. I also spent the past year working in the athletic ticket office down here and could help answer some questions about that as well if you had any.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and offer some help to some fellow `Cuse fans!
Can you get us a group of ACC tournament tickets?

Still waiting for FSU to set their group ticket prices...will let you know as soon as my POC at FSU knows...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Can you get us a group of ACC tournament tickets?

Not on sale yet and it would be through the school. Last yr we sold our lot to other fans b/c of lack of interest from season ticket holders and boosters. Tickets for the `Cuse game go on sale Dec 1st. That will be more then likely the date when they will let you know the price for groups maybe 29th.

Ok...original post is updated with numbers.

We can get groups tickets, upper level/sideline for $30 per ticket. This week I will work on trying to lock up parking, if I can. Can't guarantee it. There is non-booster/general parking at the civic center (where FSU basketball plays). However, will see if we can get some type of group parking. If not, we have to meet somewhere and then follow each other and arrive there at the same time and park together...then tailgate. We will probably do the tailgate the same way as the football game...bring your own tailgate stuff with a little extra for those out of the region/flying. The game is on a Sunday at 2:00PM Tallahassee/Eastern time.

Would like to have money by 30 Nov 13. If we want to sit together, we need to pay ASAP. They can not hold seats for us like they did for football. DO NOT send money yet! Want to get the tailgate/parking info first. But plan on a minimum of $30 per person (for the game tickets). When I am ready to get the money, I would prefer PayPal...so please set up an account with them and be ready to send me the money when I am ready. Should have a final total per person by the end of the week.

Ok...original post is updated with numbers.

We can get groups tickets, upper level/sideline for $30 per ticket. This week I will work on trying to lock up parking, if I can. Can't guarantee it. There is non-booster/general parking at the civic center (where FSU basketball plays). However, will see if we can get some type of group parking. If not, we have to meet somewhere and then follow each other and arrive there at the same time and park together...then tailgate. We will probably do the tailgate the same way as the football game...bring your own tailgate stuff with a little extra for those out of the region/flying. The game is on a Sunday at 2:00PM Tallahassee/Eastern time.

Would like to have money by 30 Nov 13. If we want to sit together, we need to pay ASAP. They can not hold seats for us like they did for football. DO NOT send money yet! Want to get the tailgate/parking info first. But plan on a minimum of $30 per person (for the game tickets). When I am ready to get the money, I would prefer PayPal...so please set up an account with them and be ready to send me the money when I am ready. Should have a final total per person by the end of the week.

Hello, AFO; new to the board. Renting in Florida for March and wonder if 4 tickets to SU/FSU bb is possible for us on March 9? Met an SU fan member at a football game, and he recommended joining. Thanks WhiteySUe

Hello, AFO; new to the board. Renting in Florida for March and wonder if 4 tickets to SU/FSU bb is possible for us on March 9? Met an SU fan member at a football game, and he recommended joining. Thanks WhiteySUe

Welcome to the board!!

Tickets still available...will be posting updated information in this thread tonight or tomorrow night...so please stay tuned.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Ok...here is the latest on tickets:

We can get group tickets, $30/ticket for sideline. Bad news is that I can not reserve a group of tickets, it is pay as we go. Basically I can not put money down to reserve a certain number of tickets. We have to collect the money and then pay. Also, they only have approx. 1,000 single game tickets available for this game.

What does that mean? It means I need your money ASAP!! So if you want to go to this game, please send me money via PayPal. Send money to Airforceorange@gmail.com. PayPal only for this please. The reason is that I have a PayPal debit card for this account and it will be easier to keep the money separate from my personal accounts. This way I can pay for tickets and other even related things using the PayPal debit card. So please, sign up for PayPal and send me money via PayPal only. Thank you.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!...When using PayPal, send via the friends/family option, then a service charge will not be applied. Please don't forget to do this as then I will need to ask you to send me money to cover the service charge. Again, PLEASE use the SEND MONEY TO FAMILY/FRIENDS, so you don't get charged a service fee.

Finally, please add note with your syracusefan.com username and ticket amount. Helps with book keeping.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you!!

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

I can either mail your tickets to you or hold on to them until game day for you. Your choice. Just need to know which...if mailing please send me your mailing address via site mail or in the PayPal note when you send your money. Either way please make sure which option you choose. Thank you.

Please send me money for tickets via PayPal ASAP. As soon as I get enough for 20 tickets I can make the purchase. The $30/ticket price is for 20+ people.

AFO...put me down for 2 tix...I had to reload my PayPal account so it will be a few days till the money clears. It should be there by Thurs or Friday.

Only have money for 12-15 tickets...the quicker you send me money the better the seats...we need a minimum of 20 tickets to get the grp rate.

Pls confirm that you are still going and want tix!!

I hadn't even noticed the update on this thread. Thanks for the heads up Mark!

AFO, mine is either going to be 4 or 6. I'll confirm tonight and get the money sent to you via Paypal.

I hadn't even noticed the update on this thread. Thanks for the heads up Mark!

AFO, mine is either going to be 4 or 6. I'll confirm tonight and get the money sent to you via Paypal.

Payment sent for 6.

...and I just quoted myself, so I'm feeling like Cali right now. ;)