Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning

I am currently expecting to, but waiting to see if I'll get some tix for X-mas. I'll let you know.

Only have money for 12-15 tickets...the quicker you send me money the better the seats...we need a minimum of 20 tickets to get the grp rate.

Pls confirm that you are still going and want tix!!
Still going and need 4. Plan on sending money over the weekend too you

Thanks again for doing this!

AFO, have you purchased the tickets yet? All I got for Christmas was 2 tickets to the NCAA 1st and 2nd rounds in Orlando. Which is pretty awesome in and of itself.

So, I'm in for 2-3 in Tallahassee.

:(AFO your going to have to take me off the list. My Daughters Spinal Fusion Surgery has been moved up to March 10. I will be driveing to Birmingham Al that afernoon.

:(AFO your going to have to take me off the list. My Daughters Spinal Fusion Surgery has been moved up to March 10. I will be driveing to Birmingham Al that afernoon.
Jim sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter as well.

JarHeadJim said:

Jim...no worries brother. Buying the tix this week. So if you sent money via paypal will send back...

Hope and pray for you, your family, daughter and her doctor and medical/surgery team.

If there is anything you all need let us know!

Tickets are purchased for those who sent me money via PayPal. Please send me your name and mailing address via site mail...DO NOT POST THAT INFO HERE.

We got 26 seats. Will post more info later.

what section did you get? my wife i will try for something close. when i looked at tickets the ones i pulled up looked very close to the ones you were describing earlier.

what section did you get? my wife i will try for something close. when i looked at tickets the ones i pulled up looked very close to the ones you were describing earlier.

I'm 50/50 if I can make the game...I should have it figured out in the next 2 weeks or so. If I can't make it I'll gladly sell to any Cuse fan.

If its not too late I'll take 2. I'll paypal the money to you as soon as I hear from you. Thanks for doing this! I'm sure there are a lot of headaches involved.

If its not too late I'll take 2. I'll paypal the money to you as soon as I hear from you. Thanks for doing this! I'm sure there are a lot of headaches involved.
Cusester you can buy mine (I paid AFO for 2 tix in the group)...I'm heading up to Maryland for that game. Send me a note via PM. You can PayPal me and AFO will give you my two tix.

As a Tallahassee resident and casual basketball fan, typically FSU does not completely sell out, even their biggest games of the year. Anyone unsure if they are going right now, but may decide to go at the last second should not have any problems securing seats. I'm not picky where I sit, so I get the cheapest $12, upper level, behind the basket tickets.

For those parking a car: It's a $8 charge to park in a garage near the arena. I recommend parking in the garage near the Turlington building (green-white), it's not much further from the arena, it's free and easier to leave after the game. This is where I always park, I've never been vandalized or towed.

What to expect:
-FSU fans will not bother you. You should have a good experience.
-The Tucker center serves beer.
-The "Seminole Sound" pep band is top notch

FSU's basketball team is pretty good. Ought to give SU a good game.

Has anyone looked into renting out a suite? They are located between the upper and lower deck along the sidelines, have tvs, a bar and a walk out area with about 20 seats.

If there is still a chance to somehow join the group purchase, I'm interested is definitely 1, likely 2 tickets. If I'm too late for that, please keep me posted if anyone here needs to resell unused tickets. Thanks everyone.

Tickets will be in the mail tomorrow.

Need to know if those attending the game want to get together before or after the game. Game starts at 2:00PM Eastern...After the game for dinner may be a better option...but let me know!! I will make reservations somewhere.

If there is still a chance to somehow join the group purchase, I'm interested is definitely 1, likely 2 tickets. If I'm too late for that, please keep me posted if anyone here needs to resell unused tickets. Thanks everyone.

Let me know if you still want tickets...Can still get them.

I've got one extra ticket now if anyone needs one. Asking $30 as that's what I paid. Just PM me.

Bump..ticket sold.

Last edited:

Damn price is up in that section on stubhub. Thanks for the info. Gonna try to get my cousins to go with me but its doubtful but would have to sit in G4 since tickets are a bit cheaper for that section.

Might try the tailgating at least though. Any info on the parking for tailgating?

CuseFanInFl said:
Damn price is up in that section on stubhub. Thanks for the info. Gonna try to get my cousins to go with me but its doubtful but would have to sit in G4 since tickets are a bit cheaper for that section.

Might try the tailgating at least though. Any info on the parking for tailgating?

Right now there is no plan for a tailgate due to the day and time of the game. Also due to parking. Can not reserve parking for us, so would be difficult for everyone to park together.

Was planning on maybe going to lunch prior to the game. Need inputs from those going on how they feel about this...

My suggestion for tailgating would be for one person to buy a season ticket holders parking pass and have that one person park at the tucker center. Everyone else could park in the parking garage right across the street. Its the garage for the Turnbull center the address is 555 West Pensacola Street. Its like $5 to park if you are not a student I believe. It is less then a minute walk over to the the arena and the tucker center parking lot. If you haven't purchased tickets yet I would wait because the day of the game they will open up tickets in lower sections due to the game not selling out. I know last year attendance was so poor that for most of the games they moved everyone down to the lower levels to make it look fuller then it really was. Places to eat depend on what you are looking for. Tomahawks and Prime Time are sports bars that are pretty close by to the arena. Prime Time is really good and is a little more upscale then Tomahawks. Tomahawks is good though to. Has a huge list of burgers and wings. Both places usually have drink specials as well. Prime Time turns into a club at night so you may want to check with them if you decide to go to dinner their. Oyster Shell is a good place for Oysters and seafood that is close by. Its a cash only place though. Piggy's is a good BBQ place but its not really close to campus. Anyways I will be at the game but will be in the student section because our tickets are free. If you see me come say hi. I hope this helps you guys out some. If you have anymore questions send me msg. I'd be more then happy to help you guys out. Looking forward to the game only be my second one this season as I caught a game in the dome when I was home over break.