Florida State Crowd Predictions | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

If it hits 40k that will be a huge accomplishment. With 40k that will give us a huge home field advantage. 30k can rock the Dome for hoops. Add in another 10k and it can get deafening.

Just got back from the 44 Pep rally or whatever it was called down in Armory. Pretty cool idea. They had the band and cheerleaders with Otto down there earlier. Axe doing his show and then Up Rooted absolutely rocked it to shut things down. I'd say about 300-400 people.

If it hits 40k that will be a huge accomplishment. With 40k that will give us a huge home field advantage. 30k can rock the Dome for hoops. Add in another 10k and it can get deafening.

Just got back from the 44 Pep rally or whatever it was called down in Armory. Pretty cool idea. They had the band and cheerleaders with Otto down there earlier. Axe doing his show and then Up Rooted absolutely rocked it to shut things down. I'd say about 300-400 people.
So pissed i missed it

I guess that's the thing. Few of them came to SU caring about SU football because we haven't been good in their lifetime. I can't blame them for not wanting to spend money on something they don't care about, especially if they can roll out of bed and flip on the big screen to see the same thing for free. They need incentive. They are not going to have belief without evidence. Would you pay even $20 to see a band you didn't care about? When we get good, they'll come because it'll be the cool thing to do.
During the time period that these kids were deciding where to go to school, SU FB stunk. Therefore, that was not a reason they chose to attend SU (some local exceptions noted), and they will not attend games unless it becomes cool.
Have a winning, hip, fun program, and being able to attend FB games will become a checklist item for incoming students, and then student attendance will rise.

I wish we did more to facilitate sales in those upper corners. Like... offer buy 1 get one in those corners for walkup sales or something. If we could get 40k that is nicely distributed it would look a lot better than 40K with those massive gaps up top

Ive also proposed painting every other row orange in the corners too to help break it up but no one liked that idea lol...

Do you know what this is used to accomplish? Im guessing either they aim to give those seats away for free or that they’re trying to push the crowd together to seem more full? Idk
It's to make sure the fans look more condensed rather than spread out. No need to sell those rows until the others sell first. I'm actually surprised we don't force people to go TV side first before selling the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom