Florida State vs Xavier thread... | Syracusefan.com

Florida State vs Xavier thread...

Deano

All American
Xavier jumped out to a big lead but FSU has clawed their way back in the game. D. Bacon is dang good for FSU too.

I don't think I hate kid in this tournament more #55 Xavier. That guy thinks he is the chit with his follow thru after taking shots.

Also, I can't stand Chris Mack and his bench. They are insane but their crap gets refs to give them calls.

Bacon and Isaac are crazy good. I'll bet they both stay! :bang:

Just got back in from wandering around Greenville (really amazing atmosphere). Tons of Duke/UNC/USC fans - walked past a few former Dukies.

Anyway, back on topic. Color me shocked FSU is down. Shocked!! :rolleyes:

If you told me two weeks ago that Xavier would be going to the sweet 16 I would call you nuts.

These guys can pass. Really sound. Rout may be on. Chris Mack has probably done more with less. He's a very good coach.

I don't think I could ever play under that stupid coaching system subbing in 5 guys for 5 guys during the game. Hard to get in a rhythm if you ask me.

I don't think I could ever play under that stupid coaching system subbing in 5 guys for 5 guys during the game. Hard to get in a rhythm if you ask me.

I've heard commentators talk about it too - and I agree with all of YOU. Florida State's biggest problem is how they sub. Depth is great, but they just sub willy-nilly at times which is where I get confused.

They could be making a run, taking a big lead, they'll just swap out 4 guys for fun.

I hate this kid on Xavier with the long sleeves going everywhere.

Macara is more annoying than Grayson Allen. If I watched Xavier a lot I would really hate that kid.

Concur!!! He also seems to push off an insane amount with no calls. I'd want to punch him in the face too if I was Florida State.

Florida States looks like such garbage. It's insane with that talent they can be so bad.

lol Fla St
still have yet to see anyone do less with more than Hamilton

Hamilton is a joke.

Xavier should always get the benefit of the doubt when they're a bubble team, great tournament team. Basically the opposite of fsu. I had Xavier winning this game in my bracket, if only I put some $$$ on it.

Hamilton is a joke.

Xavier should always get the benefit of the doubt when they're a bubble team, great tournament team. Basically the opposite of fsu. I had Xavier winning this game in my bracket, if only I put some $$$ on it.

I wish I had talked to you. I'm just stunned that Xavier is in the Sweet 16

I've heard commentators talk about it too - and I agree with all of YOU. Florida State's biggest problem is how they sub. Depth is great, but they just sub willy-nilly at times which is where I get confused.

They could be making a run, taking a big lead, they'll just swap out 4 guys for fun.

I hate this kid on Xavier with the long sleeves going everywhere.

I read a similar article about Iowa earlier this year. McCaffery always plays a deep bench but there was some question if guys were able to get in a rhythm. Interesting to think about whether you can be too deep.

My chitty bracket in the Syrfan challenge did have Xavier in the S16. I did have Nova in the F4 though. So I suck.

Hamilton is a joke.

I took FSU because game in Florida. Anywhere else, I take Xavier.

Stupid me.

Other big regret is going against Izzo.

Stupid, stupid me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors