Folks, do us a favor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Folks, do us a favor

I

I'll tell him personally and then wait the 6 months it will take him to find us. Eventually it will be Cali talking to himself and rutgersal on the scout board.

Lord love a duck. If that's the case, $9.95 a month is far too little to pay for entertainment of that caliber. I'd stick around for that, hell I might even fund a webcast of "RutgersAl and CaliCuse's Weekly Football Show". It'd be a cross between Mike and the Mad Dog and Joanie loves Chachi, with a few 70s style musical numbers thrown in too.

So the Shushing has disappeared. Has the official exodus begun?

Not yet, but it will in the next 24 hours.

Lord love a duck. If that's the case, $9.95 a month is far too little to pay for entertainment of that caliber. I'd stick around for that, hell I might even fund a webcast of "RutgersAl and CaliCuse's Weekly Football Show". It'd be a cross between Mike and the Mad Dog and Joanie loves Chachi, with a few 70s style musical numbers thrown in too.

Did you know that KingOtto did do a podcast with Cali and Al? It was over a year ago.

I tried looking on his blog but couldn't find it. Someone drop him a line over at Scout.

Cali sounded pretty good. Much better radio voice than KingOtto or Rutgersal.