Football Camping Bowl Game Watch Parties Around the Country | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Football Camping Bowl Game Watch Parties Around the Country

The bi-decennial SU bowl party in my living room with my buddy is happening on Friday December 28th at 5pm. Beers, steaks, potatoes or possible good ethnic takeout is on the menu.

Where is everyone going here in Syracuse that are not actually going to the game? Is SU holding anything officially to watch the game?

Where is everyone going here in Syracuse that are not actually going to the game? Is SU holding anything officially to watch the game?

SU should open the Dome. Free parking, $5 admissions, open the concession stands.

SLC watch party from the inGrotto casa couch I guess.

Visiting with family in Minnesota. No cable. Anyone know of a good place in theTwin Cities area to watch?

You’d think something would be listed for Syracuse. I’d rather not watch it with my mother and her octogenarian husband while visiting the homeland. The volume goes from 11 to mute in the blink of an eye. Plus the side conversations can be a bit distracting.

You’d think something would be listed for Syracuse. I’d rather not watch it with my mother and her octogenarian husband while visiting the homeland. The volume goes from 11 to mute in the blink of an eye. Plus the side conversations can be a bit distracting.

I think you're probably safe to go to any sports bar in CNY and there will be a good contingent of SU fans there watching the game.

I think you're probably safe to go to any sports bar in CNY and there will be a good contingent of SU fans there watching the game.

Yeah, just have to figure out where the kids will be content hunkering down for 4 hours.

That would be a great idea. Anyone close to the Athletic Dept to ask the question.
The University is closed until Jan 2. Many staff will be in Orlando. It would be hard for them to put on such an event without staff being there. Just go to any sports bar as suggested above.

Yeah, just have to figure out where the kids will be content hunkering down for 4 hours.

Tully's is always good for that. Plenty of games and popcorn. Dave & Buster's works as well, but that bill would probably run up quickly.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why there isn't an active alumni association group in the Buffalo area.
Lafayette Brewing. Posted on facebook by the club president. Game watch for Buffalo!!

Lafayette Brewing. Posted on facebook by the club president. Game watch for Buffalo!!

Ugh just saw this now! I guess I need to be following the Facebook page.