Football Camping Bowl Game Watch Parties Around the Country

shandeezy7

All American
For the life of me, I can't figure out why there isn't an active alumni association group in the Buffalo area.

llandz

All Conference
There definitely is one in the Buffalo area. Maybe they are not doing a game watch...
Here is contact info for the Buffalo (Western NY Club)
New York: Western New York

Shayla McCullough '05 sualumniclubofwny@gmail.com

shandeezy7

All American
There definitely is one in the Buffalo area. Maybe they are not doing a game watch...
Here is contact info for the Buffalo (Western NY Club)
New York: Western New York

Shayla McCullough '05 sualumniclubofwny@gmail.com
Thanks, llandz! They are hosting a holiday party this Sunday at The Saturn Club (right across the street from me and where I got married this past Summer!), so I guess they are active. I'm not an alum, otherwise I would attend that. Perhaps I will reach out and see if they will be hosting a watch party somewhere.

llandz

All Conference
Thanks, llandz! They are hosting a holiday party this Sunday at The Saturn Club (right across the street from me and where I got married this past Summer!), so I guess they are active. I'm not an alum, otherwise I would attend that. Perhaps I will reach out and see if they will be hosting a watch party somewhere.
We also have "friends of Syracuse" in our club. Maybe they do that also..

shandeezy7

All American
We also have "friends of Syracuse" in our club. Maybe they do that also..
My father is an alum, so I could always play that angle. Alas, I will be in Syracuse that day anyway, so the point is moot. Good to know for the future, however.

90 beers on tap! You may have to just struggle through your disappointment. haha. Although, I've never been. Are the TV's bad?
BEER AUTHORITY NYC — Beer Authority NYC
I went there for TCU tourney game last year. Place is fine just that the TV's are a bit scattered so you have to get a good table. Can be hit and miss pending where you are.

Top Bottom