Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday - for Basketball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday for Basketball

Ce5TTbzWAAA8HlP.jpg:large

NCAA March Madness ‏@marchmadness 2h2 hours ago
Syracuse and North Carolina have arrived at NRG Stadium! #FinalFour

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball
Roy Williams: I've been thinking about how the dickens I can get enough baskets against Syracuse's zone.

Roy Williams: Syracuse deserves to be here. They beat teams to be here. What they did to Virginia, I never thought I'd see that.

Roy Williams: It's impossible to simulate Syracuse's 2-3 zone in practice. Our blue team is not 6-5 across the front line.

Roy Williams: We don't know the things that make the 2-3 zone successful. Jimmy does.

Roy Williams: Some Syracuse teams in the past have been known as great pressing teams. He has that in his brain and his basketball notebook.

Last edited:
Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball
Roy Williams: I've been thinking about how the dickens I can get enough baskets against Syracuse's zone.

Roy Williams: Syracuse deserves to be here. They beat teams to be here. What they did to Virginia, I never thought I'd see that.

Roy Williams: It's impossible to simulate Syracuse's 2-3 zone in practice. Our blue team is not 6-5 across the front line.

Roy Williams: We don't know the things that make the 2-3 zone successful. Jimmy does.
I like the honesty, Roy!