Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday - For Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday For Basketball

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
SU News

0e7ba0e3-67d1-e311-b4d2-002655e6c45a_original.jpg

Crystal Ball Trending Syracuse for 5 Star Bryant (247 Sports; Meyer)

When Thomas Bryant's former high school coach Rob Fulford at Huntington (W.V.) Prep was hired by Missouri, the narrative was that Bryant would follow. Now the narrative is that Bryant would like to get back closer to his Rochester, New York home.

Syracuse has taken the lead in his Crystal Ball over Missouri.

A 6-9.5, 217-pound power forward, Bryant is ranked No. 25 in the 247Sports Composite.

If Syracuse were to land Brant, they would move from No. 5 to No. 2 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings according to the 247Sports Class Calculator.

Other

Things to Do in Syracuse This Weekend: Salt Market, David Sedaris, Syracuse Heros Expo, Lewis Black (PS; Tulloch)

Variety is the spice of ... this weekend. From the "lunatic" comedy of Lewis Black to the "ly" wit of David Sedaris, tickle your funny bone before heading to the Salt Market or in the splatter zone of "Evil Dead: The Musical."

1. David Sedaris
The Washington Post calls David Sedaris "one of America's most ly and most delicious, young comic talents." Join the celebrated NPR humorist and author for an evening of readings and recollections featuring a Q&A session and a special book signing. He wrote the national bestsellers: Naked, Me Talk Pretty One Day, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, When Your Are Engulfed in Flames and Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk.
Where: The Oncenter Civic Center Theaters at 421 Montgomery St.
When: Thursday, October 16 at 7:30 p.m.
How much: Tickets range from $65.85-$57.20.

Industry-Leading 1,500 Men’s College Basketball Games across ESPN Networks

ESPN’s extensive multiplatform coverage of the 2014-15 men’s college basketball season will include more than 1,500 games across ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, ESPNEWS, SEC Network and Longhorn Network as well as content on ESPN.com, ESPN Radio, ESPN The Magazine and more. ESPN3’s record schedule of exclusive games and its lineup of outermarket matchups will be included in a future release...

Tapha. It's more polite to call people by their first names (like Brandon or Baye or Gerry or Scoop).
And all the while I was yelling JARDINE! MCNAMARA! And nobody listened.
:)

Tapha. It's more polite to call people by their first names (like Brandon or Baye or Gerry or Scoop).
Yes, I agree, but the article confused me when it said Jeng.