**For entertainment purposes only** | Syracusefan.com

**For entertainment purposes only**

Interesting read, but I'm guessing the author pulled a majority of this article from his a$$. Nothing more than the ramblings of another internet blogger.

Eventually, the dude will get something to stick.

Ooh a fresh update! Like days of our lives for us expansion geeks.

Interesting read, but I'm guessing the author pulled a majority of this article from his a$$. Nothing more than the ramblings of another internet blogger.

Eventually, the dude will get something to stick.

Don't know about you, but I'm not interested in being within ten miles of anything from "The Dude's" ass that "sticks."

He is a hoot. So the ESPN pays the ACC $225 million a year but when the contract is over they will give the ACC an additional $450 million? That makes no sense what so ever. Why would ESPN want to come up with nearly half a million $ in one lump some? And FSU to the B1G, yeah right.

His analysis of Ga Tech over UNC to the B1G is comical . Arguing that UNC only covers the Raleigh-Durham area is like arguing that OSU only covers Columbus. Georgia Tech is a great school, but they do not have the same draw as the flagship state university like UNC does.

And seriously, the idea that someone who may have connections at WVU knows what's going on with the ACC, B12 and B1G along with the various member schools is insane.

The GOR story has a "Once up on a time" feel to it. As for the payouts, there were numerous sources saying the payout was $17m per school...before the renegotaitions. I'd like to see where this $15m number comes from. Can't find the article he references.

Internet chatroom fodder...nothing more, nothing less.

You should put up the whole article so this numbnuts doesn't get any more hits.

Anyone else notice that expansion chatter is loudest on a Monday?

Is WV ever going to let this ACC hate go or are they just going all hatfield and mccoy on them? Seriously, it's boarderline stalking and to a point corporate espionage all the false rumors these clowns constantly keep putting out.

Fact: The Dude is an Idiot.

My goodness, people who have never been right about anything, now produce Fact or Fiction articles? And people read it?

This country is on a collision course with hell. This is almost as bad as WalMart Black Friday.

My goodness, people who have never been right about anything, now produce Fact or Fiction articles? And people read it?

This country is on a collision course with hell. This is almost as bad as WalMart Black Friday.

You know what they say Chip, say something enough times and people begin to believe it.

Can we sell the stuff he is on? We could make some real coin quickly!

Fact: This dude is as reliable as everyone else spreading rumors.

Fact: This dude is as reliable as everyone else spreading rumors.

Wrong. He is even less reliable because his messages are corrupted with an irrational hatred of the ACC that stems from the ACC turning down WVU because its academic prestige is just about on par with the average Appalachian community college. The Dude's posts are adolescent revenge fantasies pure and simple.

Wrong. He is even less reliable because his messages are corrupted with an irrational hatred of the ACC that stems from the ACC turning down WVU because its academic prestige is just about on par with the average Appalachian community college. The Dude's posts are adolescent revenge fantasies pure and simple.
i hope you don't think i was backing this guy up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom