Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday - for Football | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Thursday for Football

I created a poll on Cards Chronicle asking how many games they will win in football next Fall. Most are saying 4 to 5 - and they are counting a win at home over Syracuse in that.
How many wins for UL football in 2019?

Its obvious that they think they are still a talented team with Lamar Jackson at QB. I noticed that they picked Kentucky and Syracuse as wins even though those two teams had 10 win seasons this year. Dont know about UK but SU has a lot of talent returning, including potentially great QB that can pick apart a loose defense. With all the talent that has left that team they shouldnt be counting any P5 team as a win until at the earliest year 2 of Saderfield.

Its obvious that they think they are still a talented team with Lamar Jackson at QB. I noticed that they picked Kentucky and Syracuse as wins even though those two teams had 10 win seasons this year. Dont know about UK but SU has a lot of talent returning, including potentially great QB that can pick apart a loose defense. With all the talent that has left that team they shouldnt be counting any P5 team as a win until at the earliest year 2 of Saderfield.

Agreed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt that MAYBE they pull one upset in conference play (plus the 2 cupcakes) to get to 3-9 next year.