For our soccer guys. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

For our soccer guys.

One thing I want to point out (on YouTube you can watch the play on .25 speed) -- even though your son appears to be a bigger kid and he collided into a smaller opponent you can clearly see the collision was the result of a "hustle play." There were no elbows/forearms/etc that were thrown at his opponent in the play. The guys pretty much collided ribs to ribs and it was an unfortunate collision, nothing else.

I agree with you -- in addition to what I said earlier -- I think your son being much more solid than the player he collided with probably did have something to do with the card.

Edit: I also want to add that is a smart ball played by the opposing team to open up space. Good on that player.
Yeah. The kid that serves it is a good player. Played ODP with my son, on a crazy good team, that lost in regional finals on PKs to eventually national champs. An SU commit, a Binghamton commit, a Columbus Crew academy kid, another kid who went to Italy this year for club, national team training were all on that team.
Lots more really, really good players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom