For the record, Louisville fans... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

For the record, Louisville fans...

I respect Louisville. I prefer them to UK. They are good rivals.

And their program brings in the most money in college hoops I respect that. For whatever reason there are plenty of big time basketball programs who hardly sell any tickets, I mean even Cinci can't ever fill 5th and 3rd and people think their programs are identical to Lvilles. Not to mention uconvict had 5k empty seats when they played #1 ranked Lville.

But they are good enough that I'd rather they not get Marys spot in the coastal since I don't want them and FSU/Clemson every year.
Their program brings in the most money because of the shadiest lease agreement in sports history. They take all the profits while the arena loses money and taxpayers foot the bill. As a resident of Jefferson County I have zero respect for that.

What happened? A douchebag fan of a soon to be left behind, already irrelevant team showed up and tried to in our Wheaties.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Senora... from your handle, I assume you are a woman.. But I am not sure. As one of the women on this board I am just curious. There are not enough of us here

Senora... from your handle, I assume you are a woman.. But I am not sure. As one of the women on this board I am just curious. There are not enough of us here
CTO, you'd better clean your glasses it's senore.

Whatever .. I can't type.. and now apparently I can't read. It's a bitch getting older.

Bitter? Pyscho ex girlfriend? Just pointing out where feces is really being thrown. I didn't say cuse was a terrible football team i repeated it when it was used to discredit uconn beating them 5 consecutive times. I only brought up the win streak in response to the comment we weren't a compelling rival in football. The implication was we couldn't compete. 5 wins in a row refutes that.

You are right...you should enjoy those victories...while we are playing in a conference that has an automatic bid to a bcs bowl whereas the conference you are still in has to share with other conferences...good luck with irrelevancy...i couldnt be happier with pitt and louisville joining the acc while is stuck in the Conf usa-atlantic 10-mac-big east..

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Whatever .. I can't type.. and now apparently I can't read. It's a bitch getting older.
hey..CTO I noticed in the chat last night you like to drink wine,well it better be N.Y.S. wine

Tell me about it. One of the worst parts is time seeming to fly by.

First, all I could do is "like" the Soupy Sales reference. That's too bad, because I really want to "triple like" it, lol.

It's difficult to express my gratitude for this post. The importance of the UK factor in Louisville's sporting existence is a torturous historic picture with equal parts jealousy (from both sides) and bizarre obsession - on UK's part. Unhappy with merely being excellent at the game, UK acts like Baby Huey and crushes our every optimism available when possible. The truth is, they hate Louisville with the power of a thousand Suns because we threaten them along the urban/rural cultural opposition as well as our approach to athletics - and athletes - in general. Fact is, we are easier-going because we have such splendidly bad examples of Hubris, bad teeth and over-the-top solipsism/self love who dangle themselves, upside down, in front of us on a normal basis. I really do believe their bad example makes us healthier.

It's bizarre living with that. Sometimes it pisses you off, as a Card fan. It occasionally results in terroristic humor, taking advantage of the one fact which UK fans are terribly uneasy with - that no one dominates forever. Take this season for example, lol. This is dam fun, aint it?

Anyway, I suspect this season - more than any other so far - has cemented the Syracuse/UofL rivalry like no other one before. I guess I'm more like a female, after all, lol, but then I am older, too. In marriages, it is said that brides always feel like they gain from marriage, while males feel certain they're about to "lose" something. LOL. Guys can be pretty frikkin dumb.
Lets hope that game was part 1 of a 4 part series this year, with part 4 coming on a Monday in April.

hey..CTO I noticed in the chat last night you like to drink wine,well it better be N.Y.S. wine

Boones Farm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cto
Fixed.
LOL... well you do have a better women's hoops program than either SU or LVille. Maybe that will even be Sun Beast Conf proof and remain top level. But as for Football and BBall... both are already dying and you haven't even started your big conf matchups with Tulane and SMU yet. 20 years from now Uconn winning bball titles or playing in the Fiesta Bowl will be trivia along the lines of CCNY winning a Bball title or The University of Chicago being a Big 10 member. Enjoy the journy from national power, to mediocrity, and finally to completely forgotten.

I'm glad you said you were a gal, cto, lol. I figured one "senora" was enough. I apologize for being a 100% male......a familiar position to many of the husbands who post here. :)

But I did stay in a Holiday Inn!

Bitter? Pyscho ex girlfriend? Just pointing out where feces is really being thrown. I didn't say cuse was a terrible football team i repeated it when it was used to discredit uconn beating them 5 consecutive times. I only brought up the win streak in response to the comment we weren't a compelling rival in football. The implication was we couldn't compete. 5 wins in a row refutes that.
so you are coming to a syracuse basketball board, and commenting in an su.vs.lville thread, and talking about the prowess of yukon football? LOL

so you are coming to a syracuse basketball board, and commenting in an su.vs.lville thread, and talking about the prowess of yukon football? LOL

and the boneyard wonders why Marsh could possible come up with his catchphrase? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom