For the recruitniks | Syracusefan.com

For the recruitniks

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
It would seem to me that our 3 newest recruits were in a position to ask Dino if he would be here, before they committed. Their decisions seem to speak volumes to me about Dino's intentions.
Am I reading too much into it?

It would seem to me that our 3 newest recruits were in a position to ask Dino if he would be here, before they committed. Their decisions seem to speak volumes to me about Dino's intentions.
I was thinking the same thing. I just don't see Dino as the kind of guy who says something to recruits and does the opposite.

Probably reading too much into it, but I like what you're saying!

If I was a prospect, especially one that was transferring, that would be one of my questions. Now whether the answer would stay the same if an extremely enticing offer came along who can say.

I think the big advantage we have in keeping dino is the dome and conference his offense performs best on turf in perfect weather with the dome and ACC he gets that for 3/4 of the games and Pitt and BC are not clemson and florida st for the northern games 1 rainy southern game per year on average 1 cold as hell game that you might win anyhow like yesterday. It's also not a system that fits SEC football style of play.

That being said it may be our only advantage if somebody's big money shows up

Likely reading too far in but it’s a rational assumption. It could totally be true and we all hope it is.

Meh... bnoro has been wrong before. ;)
:oops: bnoro, oh hell no, :vomit:you must be mistaking. Is there something wrong with your head? :bat: Never happened, no way, tell her bnoro, tell her. :rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom