For those of us who have tickets to Buffalo and MSG | Syracusefan.com

For those of us who have tickets to Buffalo and MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-3zone

2nd String
Are you getting a little nervous?

Only way SU is in Buffalo and MSG is if they are a #1 seed

I would say yes for MSG. I have been saying since December that the committee will find any way possible to not send SU to MSG. They have plenty of reasons not to at this point. Short of winning the conference tournament, I predict a long plane ride to the second weekend.

I really don't see any scenario where we don't get Buffalo. MSG...yea, a little nervous.

SU would have to get a 5 seed or worse to not get Buffalo.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 6m
Still think Syracuse will be a 1 seed but they need to finish strong and in in ACC Tourney

realistically its us or Kansas for last 1 seed unless Wichita loses then they get bumped

Still lots of BBall to be played but I can see Virginia getting the 2 seed in the East and Cuse going midwest or west if both Wichita State and Kansas are one seeds. I would think Zona is locked into the one out west and Florida locked into the one in the South. I just don't see who is the one in the East. It's blasphemy to put Kansas as the one in the East. They don't deserve it. So I think it might still comes down to Virginia or Syracuse as the one in the East and I hate to say it but it might be Virginia. Then Kansas comes east as the two and we go to the Midwest as the two.

Of course they could always make Florida or Wichita State the number one in the East but that doesn't make sense either.

If they don't make MSG I don't think those who bought tickets will have any problem selling them.

I'm a bit shaky potatoes right now regarding MSG

realistically its us or Kansas for last 1 seed unless Wichita loses then they get bumped

Why not Nova? They are quietly sitting with3 losses and if they win out will be in the talk for a 1 if Kansas Duke and Cuse continue to stumble which by all indications will happen.

What an awful conversation. People saying no worries everywhere yet were conceding we may not get MSG. Just wow, how this season has turned lol.

This is an epic choke if we p*ss away MSG. That's just something that needs to happen. This program in MSG playing to go to the F4. Just awful if that chance never comes about.

That being said, I'll be disgusted by the committee if we don't get MSG as long as we win our remaining 2 games and make it to the ACC finals. Really need to root against Duke and UVA from here on out.

What an awful conversation. People saying no worries everywhere yet were conceding we may not get MSG. Just wow, how this season has turned lol.

This is an epic choke if we p*ss away MSG. That's just something that needs to happen. This program in MSG playing to go to the F4. Just awful if that chance never comes about.

That being said, I'll be disgusted by the committee if we don't get MSG as long as we win our remaining 2 games and make it to the ACC finals. Really need to root against Duke and UVA from here on out.

I don't know what will change. Based on a pretty good sample size we will be in a dog fight tomorrow night with GTech....right now if we struggled and still happen to get enough wins to get the one seed ......I am not sure we can win the 8/9 game and any 16 seed can stay with a team that only puts up 55-60 points. If things don't change it's going to be a scary first weekend in the tourny that's for sure.

I don't know what will change. Based on a pretty good sample size we will be in a dog fight tomorrow night with GTech...right now if we struggled and still happen to get enough wins to get the one seed ...I am not sure we can win the 8/9 game and any 16 seed can stay with a team that only puts up 55-60 points. If things don't change it's going to be a scary first weekend in the tourny that's for sure.
That goes for everyone. It's not just us. We just focus on us. Zona, Florida, Wichita and Kansas could all easily lose their 8/9 or 7/10 games. I think we're in for a wild tournament.

Guys, Jon Rothstein just specifically said on TV that we are not a lock for Buffalo if we are not a 1 seed. This totally goes against everything I thought.

Guys, Jon Rothstein just specifically said on TV that we are not a lock for Buffalo if we are not a 1 seed. This totally goes against everything I thought.
He is wrong..... Everything you and everybody else here thinks is correct as it applies to keeping the top 2 seeds as close to home as possible with 3 and 4 being considered from there.

Yes, please people hurry and cancel your hotel reservations - I want one closer to the First Niagara Arena :cool:

Brian Orange said:

He is 100% wrong

Are you getting a little nervous?

Only way SU is in Buffalo and MSG is if they are a #1 seed
Do you just throw stuff out there to see how people react?

Why not Nova? They are quietly sitting with3 losses and if they win out will be in the talk for a 1 if Kansas Duke and Cuse continue to stumble which by all indications will happen.

nova doesn't have enough top 50 wins(only 3 and got shellacked twice by the only real good bigeast team...Creighton)

buffalo is only shaky potatoes if we lose our next 3 games and drop to a 4 or 5 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.